• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING FORUM

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

hey guys it's me sorry i haven't been on for a while, it's just i've been and still am in the hospital, because i was in a car accident but i'm okay nothing serious but i probably won't be on until june, hopefully i'll be on earlier well my cousin is actually typing this out for me so hopefull i'll be on soon and don't get that far ahead of me guys ok.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: Devil May Cry- Disciples of the Judgement Day Devils [COLLAB FAN FIC - PLANNING F

^ oh hey man.... sorry to hear about the accident pal.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

so.....is this thing still gonna even happen? i mean..i think we're all pretty much just about, if not completly ready....

Sparda™

^ I know what you mean, man. Keaton is not around during these times....:\

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade

yeah, i know that but..come on..it's been like forever..lol, i think we're ready..when he gets back on someone needs to tell that man to get this party started..lol

Sparda™

Crimson Red Knight;92142 said:
yeah, i know that but..come on..it's been like forever..lol, i think we're ready..when he gets back on someone needs to tell that man to get this party started..lol

LOL....We want the party started...:lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player

jeez i finally get back on but still we haven't gotten anywhere.....
i'm very sad right now

Top Bottom