• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa quickly pulled out her guns. "This isn't how I planned to spend my nights, but whatever. Look, we don't want to fight, but if we have to we will."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Hey dont look at me, i was going to enter your bar but i was telled that you werent around there, so i decided to search you i need a drink". He realeased the sword and put his sword inside his coat.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther stood in between the swordsman and pushed both of them away from each other. Unfortunately he did it too hard and pushed them both into the opposite walls, denting them. He immediately drew his hands back and put them in his pockets. "Sorry! Sorry... I don't know my own strength, I guess." He helped Albel and Moises out of their respective craters. "By the way, I'm not your average lycanthrope. I'm half-human. Except... I can't turn human. Slight downside, but whatever. Let Moises go, for now. You don't have anything to lose, right? More allies are always welcome. I have a feeling something big is gonna happen, something bad, and quite frankly it's making me sick to my stomach, so let's head to the bar and have a few rounds. They'd be on me if I had any money..." He turned to Moises and held his hairy hand out. "Sorry about that. Friends?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well ok you seem rather to be a good friend....but next time care to use less strength". He grab Tythers hand and used it to got up he cleaned his coat and his pants and sayed. "So finally can be go to the bar".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"YES, please. I need something to drink. Too bad I don't have any money..." He looked at his feet. "Anyone care to spot me? Besides, where is the bar, anyway? Can you guys take me to it? And do you care if I stay? I don't have a home anyway..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa sighed, "Everyone follow me, if you will."

She looked back at Albel, then nodded. "You too. Everyone should come."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther jumped up and down like an excited school girl. "Yes! Sweetness! Oh, baby, jackpot! Woo-hoo, woo-hoo, woo.... hoo..." His excited dancing around had left him staring right into Albel's cold eyes. "Uhhhh... Sorry. I got carried away, is all. I'm only fifteen, after all. Oh, crap! Now you know my age..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa started to walk. Waiting for no one. "I'd suggust you all hurry up."

~~

"Master Loz!" a pure demon named Orricak came running to his Master, bowing at his feet. "It seems Dante is no where to be found! You're welcomed to walk the streets!"

Loz smiled evily. "Prefect. And what about the other Hunters?"

"All are busy with our beast." Orrick said hastily.

"Excellant."

~~~

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Hey! Why so cold? It's a beautiful night. Let's just enjoy it while the peace lasts. Knowing MY luck, we're gonna get jumped..." He turned around and looked everywhere, just to make sure. "Okay, no one I can see. Let's keep going!" He ran ahead of Resa until he didn't see her anymore and then ran back. "Sorry. Got excited again."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel brushed himself off, looking up at the wolf boy.

"Try not to touch me again, it's not exactly something I appreciate...And calm down, you're making a fool out of yourself."

Albel sheathed his blade, he walked on, following Resa and the others they'd managed to pick up.

"How did I get myself involved with such a foolish group..."

OOC: Guys, try not to rush ahead, I think we really should establish a posting order here so things don't get too far ahead for other people, otherwise they're going to get left behind.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises followed the woman in command. "Hey Tyther so you got fiveteen? that means you can drink". Moises sayed as he followed the woman.

Moises thinked "I dont know why i get in the end making friends with strange, people"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Sorry. I'm not exactly old, so the maturity thing is a problem for me. Look, would you be excited if you finally get to stay someplace after sleeping outside almost all your life?" He saw Albel's cold eyes shift slightly. "Um... Don't answer that. Whatever, I need a drink..."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa smiled, as if hearing Albel's thoughts. "I know, it amazes me too... But try to remember, they are children."

As they to the enterance the Bar, Resa realized it was quiet. Whiched bugged her. "Hey, can I get you guy to stay out here? I need to check something out."

She didn't give anyone an expluation, she just walked in, guns at the ready. "OH COME ON!" she yelled.

The bar was distoryed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther walked in right behind Resa. "WOW! Looks like a twister hit this place! Don't suppose you have any pets that might've done this...? I don't really like cats or dogs..." He searched behind the counter, spying a glass of whiskey that laid untouched. "Oh, jackpot!" He exclaimed and grabbed the bottle. He unscrewed the cork and drank the whole bottle. When he was done, he burped loudly. "Excuse me. Heh, I needed that. How much does it cost for a bottle..? I could probably pay for it." then he paused and muttered under his breath. "I hope..."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises entered after hearing a strange noise. "Wow what happened here, do you know who will want to do this to you". He looked after Tyther with the bottle in his hand, he could only think that the strange noise, was only him.....

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther looked at Moises, who was staring at him weirdly. "What? I burped. Never burped before, or what?" He looked around, seeing a staircase. "Hey, I'll check upstairs. Maybe it's trashed too." Secretly he was just looking for the bathroom, but it was a solid excuse. When he got up, it was just as trashed as everywhere else. "It's a train-wreck up here, too. I'm going to be gone for just five minutes. Hold on." He went to the bathroom and quickly relieved himself, sighing at the relief.

OOC: As if you haven't noticed already, my character is supposed to be the comic relief. I've never done this role before, so I just want to know, am I doing okay?

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa walked around her bar, picking up thrown around tables and chairs, standing them back up right. She couldn't believe this... Who would do such a thing?

"Damnit..." she crused under her breath as she ran her fingers through her pearl white hair.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
OOC: Damn it I'm falling behind again, post order, people? Pleeeeeeassse?

Albel trailed in behind quite casually, entering the bar, he was greeted with the ruined, chaotic sight.

"Hahahah! Can't even keep control of your own bar? I do wonder what could have caused such a mess though..."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther came back down and noticed Resa fixing the chairs and tables, so he decided to be a good Samaritan and helped her stand them back up. "So, is this usually a nice place? Cuz if all this was back the way it was, it'd probably look pretty nice." He turned to Moises. "Hey, dude, you wanna help me by getting the second floor looking pretty again?"

OOC: New post order. Resa, Credo, me, and then Moises. This way it won't get too confusing.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises was raising some felled mirrors and stoped for a moment. "Well this is strange i founded some demon slimes, in the mirror". He keep staring at it, he looked at Tyther and telled him. "You shouldnt haved drinked so much not you are going to bathroom all day".

Top Bottom