• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther slowly crawled out of the dumpster, looking for all the world as human-like as he could. Fortunately his hood still stayed on, but the slightest breeze might knock it off.

"Sorry. I was practicing my parkour and I slipped. I hope I wasn't intruding on anything important. I was just on my way to the bar. Either of you two know where it is?" A small breeze blew through the alley and blew his hood off, revealing his face. He froze, thinking this is probably where he would die...

OOC: Posting order from now on should be Resa, Credo and then me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sure. I don't think any one would mind. The more the merrier! :D Tyther needs his brother anyway.

HQQR - Solid

THE AWESOME
Im sure he does! :D

NAME: Solid
RACE: pureblooded wolf-demon
Appearance: Solid's hair along with his fur in wolf form, can be described as a silky black. He wears a long leather coat with fur around the hood, along with a pair of slim fitting black leather pants, and ragged looking black worker's boots. The laces remain untied.
Personality: Calm and collected, although he has a quick temper.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i have a charicter idea that whould be perfect for this type of thing but i don't think i whould have enough time right now. unless you think a few posts a day all within an hour and a half whould be enough

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
He never has time. It's all devoted to his DMC5 thread and then he has to leave. Maybe he doesn't have his own computer...?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
HQQR - Solid;212699 said:
Yeah. That could be the case.

unfortunitly that is the case. i have been trying to get something but its not working out.

i don't actually spend mutch of the time i have on the computer on my dmc5 thread. i mostly watch anime. leaving around an hour and a half for this forum. ( unless it gets boring that i go back to anime, if i joined this i whould probably whouldn't go back to anime once i log on to the forum for the day.)

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Everyone is welcomed. Even if you can only post a few post at a time! :). We'll wait for you to catch up if needed be. :)

BIC: Resa looked at the boy then back at Albel. "I take it he's lost?" she smirked. "Oooh, this is starting to be an interseting night. Why don't we just go back to my bar? Were it'll be safer for the kid?"

She looked at the boy and helped her up. "Surely you were just hiding from the things, weren't you?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther couldn't believe this woman. She'd seen his true, wolf form, and she talked to him as if he was still human? Amazing...

"Uhhh... Yeah. Let's go. I need to calm down..."

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel eyed up the creature stood in front of him, the very same thing that Resa had so willingly accepted.

"Wolf...Correction, lycanthrope, low level demon...But you're different, you talk, you make jokes, you make excuses, you act human. What are you?"

He still held out his blade, the tip inches away from the beast's chest.

"Hmm...Perhaps this would be better explained later, one can only go for so long without a drink."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at Albel. "Let's just take him back to the bar. The ally way is not a good place to be talking at Night."

She quickly started walking again. But this time, she had a bad feeling something was about to happen. Her gut was all knotted up, like she was about to be sick. Get home, and everything should be fine... Maybe I should call Lady to see if she had found Dante yet...

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Dt i am gonna create something best that Acala if you dont remember this one

Name:Moises the Demoni Heart

Race: Demon(only his blood anithing else human)

Hender:Male

Physical apparence:He has gold long hair uses a black coat and he is one litle bigger that dante,he is white and his eyes are black like the night

Personality:he care realy for his friends how third in command of his order he care really for his soldiers and he is very charismatic, how a betrayal from his closest friends he is very bad with those that dislike him, in the order those that betary him or his friends will receive the worts pain that he can cause

Personal items:he carries a bullet in a necklace and the simbol of the order in it too which is a croise with the master name engraved in it

Weapons:The rapier of heart and a Silver magnun engraved with spanish that says ,un corazon siempre es necesario,and a cristal scythe that allows him go in Devil Trigger

Abilities:He in normal estate doesnt does much like a normal human,but when his heart is started he gains new abilities and his force,power and everithing elses goes up but this is bad for him because after that his health stars to decrease,when in dt he can teleport,and charge shot and create shadow scythe

History:he comes from spain and his accent make oneself to realize that one day he was betrayed by his best friend and recibed a shot at heart,he begged for someone to help him no matter who answered,it was a demon who recibed his call the demon looked good and sayed this,-your life for loyalty that is what i seek young and good man-he crew how to judge everything he krew that the demon was good and replied yes,until this day he says im loyal and i dont get wrong of how i judged him.

Weakness:when longer is the figt more started is his heart, when longer he is started he is more powerfull,when longer he is started his body for allow more power open his skin

A black coated man was looking the place from the top of a building, he held his cristal scythe in one hands and his gun in another, he slashed the air with his scythe and a portal was created, he put his weapons there so he looked like a normal man.

He jumped from the top of the building and walked towards Resa. "Hi do you need some help? i am Moises". The man sayed

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Resa looked at the man in front of her. "No, I don't thank you." She took out her gun. "Now, if you'll excuse me... I need to get home."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises put a smirk across his lips, "Dont worry i dont try to steal from you even less kill you i dont hit women". Moises raised his hands to the air in a surrender gesture. "Not that a gun will do something to me".

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
"Look pal," she replied. "Everyone's had a stressful night. We'd all like to get home."

She put her gun away.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Albel shifted the tip of his sword from the wolf to the stranger now stood before them.

"I think you will find that you were asked quite nicely to leave, I suggest you do so before you live to regret your words, maggot."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises removed the smile from his face and changed it to a serius expression. "You think that will do a great pain just to have that in my neck.....let me tell you in not mere human". He grab the tip of the sword and drew his own rapier, he was prepared to fight.

Top Bottom