• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Demon's Crisis

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz says " hey loz how do you think you are going to beat me with one arm. or did you forget that the last time we met you lost one of yours. and why are you trying so hard to get something as minor as that diamond. you have no real ambition if that is all you want, do you realize how many powerful demonic artifacts there are within a few miles of here."

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OCC: Sure, you and DT join in! :)

BIC: Loz looked at Ziz. "****ing little human, have you no fear for something that can't die?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC:THANKS Rosa, or it was Resa, your sig confuses me.

BIC: Moises raised from the chair, feeling a familiar aura around his friends."Hey Tyther, i can feel from here, a great surge of power around Resa and Ziz, mind if we join the fun?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther's fur bristled. "I felt it too. I can't stay here any longer. My body itches for a fight, and my blade thirsts for blood." He smiled at Moises. "Yeah, let's go. Time for a fight."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well lets make hell suffer". Moises got Guardian, he slashed the air, creating a portal to where his friends were, he smirked, he tooked the form of Blood again, throwing Guardian to Tyther and creating his dual katanas."What?...this time i got control".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther caught the scythe and Devil Triggered, his fur turning white, his eyes losing their color and pupils and dark marks appearing under his eyes. "I'm under control too. Your Guardian is surprisingly... Hospitable."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther jumped through right after, landing next to Mr. Immature and Resa. He smiled and stabbed the tip of Guardian into the ground, taunting Loz.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz looks around " this situation is getting way to crowded. i'll end up spending more time trying not to hit you guys then i will spend trying to kill this annoying loser demon."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises put his left hand in his face, doing the famous facepalm, carefully trying to not put his katana inside his face, he thinked."We should call this guy immature demon".

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz turns towards moisies. " hey a facepalm is not the right response to me speaking the truth." ziz then suddnly turns and fires DH-13 at loz. he holds the trigger firing five 16 guage shotgun shells towards loz's head.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises pointed his own red catana to Loz face, a fireball forming in the tip, and his winds moving."Might you be mad if i make this a little less cold?".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tyther thrusted the scythe forward menacingly, his pure white eyes boring into Loz like drills. "You messed with the wrong gang." His voice came out scratchy and distorted. "Now, you wanna die fast, or slow?"

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz shrugged " well these guys are doing so well with the dramatic oneliners so i should give them a chance to back it up. " ziz thinks ' this could be bad with these guys in the way i will have to hold back or just stay out of the fight. its a good thing that the blood diamond i gave resa was the fake. it is not yet safe to give her the real one. she is not goint to be happy when she finds out. but putting up with her getting mad is worth \stopping whatever loz is trying to do. demons only open gates to hell to bring larger demons here.'

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Moises shotted the fireball from the red katana, and lightning started forming around the white one, perparing to launch another attack at Loz."Let see how do you dance on the fire".

OOC: Moises is on Blood state, in this form, his hair becomes red, his eyes and his coat too, and he had too wings made of fire, and two Katanas one red and other white.

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
OOC: Hey, guys, let's wait for HQQR - Solid to come back before we go any futher. Unless any of you have information on where he is. XD

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
ziz watched the battle " impressive, i suppose i should try to contribte i little more" a pair of black knives appear in ziz's hands he throws one toward loz's right and one toward loz's left to keep loz from dodging moises attack.

OOC: holy crap someone posted in this. now if people whould start posting in my RPs again everything whould be perfect

sorry resa you posted right as i finished this. we should wait. someone should also try to find him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: TCD is right. We can't just sit here twiddling our thumbs waiting for one person. We need this to keep going.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
OCC: i've been gone a while but nothing has happened. i guess i will try to get it moving again.

BIC: Ziz calmly steps forward. " loz you are seriously way to slow. try to oh i don't know... fight sometime this century. this is so dull."

Top Bottom