• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Abandon Hope/Mission Of Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeon

Sparda Junior
Nice idea you got there. If i were to imagine the rest of the story, i would say:

Dante gets out of hell-> Meets old acquintances-> Does some demon-related work-> Friend (preferably Trish) sees Dante's Demonic Persona-> Dante goes a little crazy (playable character change for a bit)-> Everyone works together to stop Dante-> Demonic Persona becomes real-> Dante fights and pwn it.

Could it be something like this?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, SuperDante hasn't posted in a long time. I don't exactly know why. Maybe he's planning something big?

aka958

Don't trust people
Yeah, it was a long time ago I saw him post. Maybe he is off for a couple of months?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
There is a topic about him in the general discussion.Even here,he said that he was in the hospital for brain infection.I hope he is ok and we will see him in a few months.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I've read this thread a couple of times now and I admit - this has created some amazing idea of a sequel. This is where Dante SHOULD go after DMC4 - to Hell. But, there must be a good reason for him to ascend down there. Maybe an enigmatic phone call (with the password of course). Or a visitor, who makes Dante venture to the underworld... And in one of the opening cinematics it should be shown how Dante finds and opens a Hellgate. Too bad SuperDante is absent. I do wish him quick recovery. Feel well Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom