• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Abandon Hope/Mission Of Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Na... Phantom is gone for good now lol... Yeah I wanted to show that in hell, Dante demon side sometimes surfaces in a big way and takes over. Kinda like a split personality and it comes to the surface when Dante is in battle. However, when he reverts back to his "human personality" he is good ol' Dante like we know him. Hope you like the new personality I gave him.

mikka-chan

I like your description of the game so far! =) it'll be even better if anyone could draw fanarts for tt! =D

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I wish I could draw detailed images of action sequences and stuff like that but at best I can... on the odd occasion, draw an OK looking character pic (like my original Archangel concept in my other thread). It's a shame coz I can picture it clearly in my head :D I am currently working on Dante's DT for the story but it is coming along VERY slowly hehe... Also guys, since the prologue level takes place in Chaotica, I will set the next (first) mission in Chaotica also, then have Dante move to Inferno (no relation to Bayonetta Inferno, this is just the "fire hell") & do a level or 2 there, then have another level of hell for a mission and finally have Dante face the Sons of Chaos who, facing defeat by the devil hunter, release him to the human world. A mission or two later, Dante will begin his ascension. What do you guys think of the story layout? Also, what are your ideas for the 3rd level of hell. I have Chaos hell, Fire hell & I need another.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
good job with the cutscene ideas. the split personalty thing has been done before though and wheres virgil in all this you cant leave out virgil.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Yeah it isn't so much a split personality as it is him expressing his demon side's bloodlust (typical demon). Also a big part of the story is Dante trying not to go the way of Sparda in reverse - Sparda was once cold like a typical demon but his Rebellious, human side came out once he turned on Mundus. Dante was born with his rebellious attitude and now has to resist turning cold like a classic demon. So he basically has to stop the circle completing while on a mission that will test his faith in humans and push him like never before. A LOT of this is just my view on things but it's the way I want to go with my story. And on the Vergil subject... just relax... stories take time, I wouldn't want to spoil everything ;) Hope this has cleared some stuff up for you. Oh & I think an ice/wind hell would be pretty cool if it was heaps dark and gothic.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Actually... yes :D It could have that feel DMC1 did when you were in darkness and demons would jump out of nowhere! I want this game to feel the opposite of DMC4 - I think 4 was very bright and sunny whereas I want this dark and gothic/hellish A LA DMC1. Mission 1 coming soon.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
With how advanced gameplay would be and how powerful Dante is in my story (don't worry, Nero will be pretty tough to) Yeah, 3 is just for starters :D

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
DANTE - MISSION 1
Chaos!
Explore Chaotica For An Escape...

-Enemies-

Empowered Marionette (See Prologue description)

Abadonus (See Prologue description)

Chaos Blade (Blade II) (Renamed / See Prologue description)

Drainer (See Prologue description)

Succubus/Incubus (Female/Male)- These demons take the form of either a beautiful female demon or a muscular, stylish male demon. Either have small, burnt out, charcoal like wings and wield long, thin swords. They are just above "fodder" enemies in hell and are quite easily dispatched by Dante. Also, either one can change sex and become the other at random.
=Grab= Dante grabs Succubus by the throat and punches her in the stomach with his arm glowing red/white. He then axe kicks her to the ground/Dante will grab Incubus behind the head and knee him in the face, then uppercut him with his arm glowing red/white with demonic power.

Arachnia - A small, spider like creature magically cross-bred with a machine-gun. When it leaps up and puts it's eight legs together, they form a machine-gun barrel and it will spew red-hot rounds at you.
=Grab= Dante grabs the Arachnia and aims it at the nearest enemy, making it fire at them. He then, with brute strength, rips it in half.

Morto Anima - Dead souls brought back by a higher power and given a second chance. They are coated with old, heavy armor, cracks revealing black, shadowy energy pulsing. While very bulky, they are suprisingly fast. They cannot, however, defend from back attacks. Uses an axe like Scythe.
=Grab= Dante will kick the Scythe, putting the Morto Anima off balance, then jump behind it and "Billion Stabs" it before slashing it with an extremely powerful swing of Rebellion.

Heavy Metal - An 8 foot tall demon with parts of its body made up of a hellish like metal. It can alter its appearance and attack style depending on how Dante attacks ie if you stand back and fire, it will create a metallic shield. Sort of a humanoid, metallic version of -Shadow- from DMC1.
=Grab= Dante will slash the Heavy Metal's legs, bringing it to its knees. He then proceeds to pummel it with lightning fast punches & kicks before roundhouse kicking it away, shattering parts of its metal.

Cutscenes Coming Soon :)

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Now i know how Doctor Hell feels when he sees his monsters destroyed...and every other crazy,evil genius like him.Despite that,great job SD.

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
LOL it's keeping with the chaos theme, things are mixed and matched and messed up... but they're only in chaotica - the messed up enemies anyway!

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
Oh BTW, while I am still thinking up Missions & Cutscenes (I'm having severe imagination block:() I will post Dante's full Rebellion & Ebony & Ivory moves for you guys - first I'll list them and later post details on all moves. We'll start with Rebellion :D

DANTE REBELLION MOVELIST

Stinger Lvl. 1

Stinger Lvl. 2

Billion Stabs

Round Trip

Hightime

Aerial Rave

Aerial Rave Version 2

Helm Breaker Lvl. 1

Helm Breaker Lvl. 2

Rebellion Combo A

Rebellion Combo B

Rebellion Combo C

Rebellion Combo D

Rebellion Combo E

Crimson Shock

=Swordmaster=

Vortex Stinger

Charging Slash

Overdrive/Hyperdrive

Swordstorm/Rising Storm (Mid-Air)

Rebellious Hurricane

Prop/Shredder

Dance Macabre

Light From The Demon Blade

...and Ebony & Ivory...

EBONY & IVORY MOVELIST

Normal Shot/Rapid Fire

Charge Shot Lvl.1

Charge Shot Lvl.2

Charge Shot Lvl.3

Twosome Time

=Gunslinger=

Honeycomb Fire

Rain Storm

Lead Tornado

Jackpot!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Okay, from the names, I can tell what these are gonna be like. Well, at least for E&I. Honeycomb Fire is the only one that stumps me though... Fire in eight directions? I dunno...

Rain Storm is a bit obvious. It's in DMC 2, for crying out loud!

Lead Tornado, for my best guess, is a stronger version of Rain Storm.

Jackpot needs no description... I imagine a point blank shot to the face, like the end of DMC 2. (Dante's story)

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
No no no... names can be deceiving LOL Honeycomb fire is in DMC4... it's when Dante fires them normally but then spins them and begins firing straight ahead much more rapidly. Rainstorm is the classic style move. Lead Tornado is actually either ground based OR air capable. Dante will spin about as fast as he does in Rainstorm but he spins with his arms outstretched on either side and shoots in a circular motion with incredible speed. If you are stuck in the middle of a bunch of demons, this can help knock them down :D And JACKPOT! - well its the classic style. Dante will cross his arms over one another and while they quickly charge (red, lightning like energy running through his body and into E & I) he exclaims "Jackpot!" And fires a devistating shot from both guns and they spiral over each other before SMASHING an enemy. Think of the Jackpot against Mundus. It will look kinda like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom