• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
In DMC2 he was really old. I mean, look at him, he has wrinkles for peace sake! Damn, DMC3 Dante is the best from them all though. I have to admit that. ;) Everyone does, don't they?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;56691 said:
*sigh* Why the heck do people think that Vergil isn't interested in other activities? He was 18 before he went to hell, im pretty sure he didn't devote all of that time to finding TNG and all that. I think Vergil has another personality aside from the uptight badass thing he has going on.

But Im neutral about this argument, (or debate) Im not sure I see the twins settling down, having a duty to take care of and a fear that their family would be in danger if they decided to settle down.

They could be interested in dating and flirting, but as for settling down, im with most of you.

Though much really isn't known about what Vergil did all those years before he showed up for the events a year before DMC3 and in DMC3, I'm sure he has had his taste in romantic interests, and I don't deny it. Though as for the luck the both of'em have, it never lasts long. ]:

DemonSlayer6;56767 said:
In DMC2 he was really old. I mean, look at him, he has wrinkles for peace sake! Damn, DMC3 Dante is the best from them all though. I have to admit that. ;) Everyone does, don't they?

I guess I'm the only one who thought the DMC2 Dante wasn't all that bad looking? I mean, he didn't look THAT old. I'm obsessed with the looks of the DMC4 Dante at the moment. :D

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
arkham;56695 said:
LEAVE THE LOVE THING!!!!!! lol

Well, so many people were talking about it, I just wanted to throw in my opinion.

I can't believe Verg was 18! So was Dante, it is just wrong! They looked like they were atleast 20 something...

Hmmmmm? Whats wrong with them being 18? They certainly do act like it if not younger. (I think 19 is their real age.)

Though much really isn't known about what Vergil did all those years before he showed up for the events a year before DMC3 and in DMC3, I'm sure he has had his taste in romantic interests, and I don't deny it.
Thankyou! XD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Well, leave yet alone the love thing for the moment. I think Jester(Himself, not Arkham) shall appear. It would be nice to have a mystery person again. Especially a funny one.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I would like DMC5 to be set in between DMC3 and DMC1 or DMC1 and DMC2 because i would like to know how his personality changed from one to another

Curse

Cursed Girl
lawl, you guys are looking so far into the future, i mean we were soposed to talk bout dmc5, but the topic went torwards dante, vergils, ladys, trish relation****s!!!
i want moar cool weapons ant moves in dmc5! + i want another a@@ kicking story!!! like, dante could be the main character again and his main enemy would be nero, who turned evil or smth, so we could slaughter him, for stealing dantes spot light in dmc4!!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Id like to see both Sparda twins, more flashbacks of Sparda, flashbacks of Eva, and no damsels in distress.

BTW Jester is dead.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yeah, like Vergil in a black robe guiding Dante through the, castle, tower, or whatever he'll be in. He won't be able to recognize Vergil because he's in a grim reaper-like robe and he's masking his voice...I don't know where im going with this...

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
or (for DMC5) what if they chronicled 1,3 and 4 through vergil's eyes? i mean, have it start the story off with them as kids(not just telling you the story but actual playing) and then have it lead up to DMC3(where it would have you fight the final battle between dante and vergil complete with the cutscenes in ps3/360 graphics) then from there you would fight mundus(yes fight) then to what happened with vergil as a slave of mundus, then to your 3 fights with dante in DMC1(in beautiful PS3/360 graphics) then it would hopefully explain how trish was revived and was able to burst outa nowhere to save dante, then for kicks maybe vergil would be the one who actually finished off mudus after he fell back into hell. and finally we know nothing of vergil in dmc4.

SpArDaCaN =/)

"Toasty!"
If the Devil May Cry 5 came out the game will be on the story on my favorite Legendary Dark Knight, Sparda it will be so awsome to play as him. And to hopefully find out what is the name of Dantes' mom!!!

if the story is for DMC 5 i'll say its better to have more much chapters.... more bosses.. more enemy... demons... killing... and more thrill... thats a hack more important... and the best of all having multiple playable characters of different style of battles thats the heck of it.... "Dante must Die"

bloodyshadow

Trickster
i would want Virgil to come back as a playable character mainly coz i think he was cool, and i got regular dmc3 :( i think a earlier prequel would be interesting, like you play as Sparda and slowly build him up to the point to where the legend begins. coz yeah the game would suck if you had a super powerful character from the start. man what would his gun equivalent be? bats like nevan? sword things like Virgil? power balls like the ones you can get when using beowulf? i rekon they'd reintroduce nightmare gun thing from dmc1 and artemis from dmc3

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Story of Sparda! I have always wanted that as a DMC game.

and finish the series off with 6, Nero and Dante taking out Mundus for good or whatever..

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
i think DMC5 should have two seperate stories

disc story #1: Dante, a female slayer of the angels Abigail (voice guess: Amy Jo Johnson), and an oni monk and ninja Han Dao who kills demons and a former member of the Yatagarasu clan. Finally a main antagonist named Erik who is demonic & vampiric knight and was a friend to Sparda and his family but secretly hates humanity for loosing his beloved and decides to join the demon side to bring her beloved back. Nero would be back too and would still protect Fortuna and finally become transformed in a the demonic Sparda (different version)

disc story #2: Sparda (Jason David Frank) talks about his past with Eva

endlesone

Revenant Grail
arkham;61963 said:
Have you not played DMC3SE doppleganger? I did it with a friend and we pwnd

i did but i want a real multiplayer aspect added to the game imagine the combos that we can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom