• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I want to know what you would like from a DMC5, if it ever comes.
i would like another playable female character, more Dante, and maybe a girlfriend for Nero/Vergil

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Yeh but i think it would make a twist from Vergil's normal personality, maybe he goes out with Lady or Trish

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
HUH!? Lady or Trish!? Vergil!? Holy crap! That would be outta this world! Seriously. More like a new girl for Nero, Vergil is so not the girlfriend type. Neither the romantic type.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
True, but it would make a weird story lol, or maybe following Vergil from that start instead of Nero or Dante, but i think Nero would probably suit a GF better than Vergil

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
But i would also like to have the opportunity to play as a "baddie" but it never seems to happen:(

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante will never settle down, and Vergil is too cool to have a girlfriend and settle down as well (or boyfriend for those who are obsessed with yaoi. :/ )It would ruin it. xD I don't think the DMC series was meant to have that romantic feel to it like in Final Fantasy and other games. Just straight to the point and filled with action.

If Kyrie lives, I'm sure she and Nero will live happily ever after. >__> I guess... *hopes Nero becomes ladies man like Dante!*

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
VI-Rainbow;56601 said:
Dante will never settle down, and Vergil is too cool to have a girlfriend and settle down as well (or boyfriend for those who are obsessed with yaoi. :/ )It would ruin it. xD I don't think the DMC series was meant to have that romantic feel to it like in Final Fantasy and other games. Just straight to the point and filled with action.

If Kyrie lives, I'm sure she and Nero will live happily ever after. >__> I guess... *hopes Nero becomes ladies man like Dante!*

*sigh* Why the heck do people think that Vergil isn't interested in other activities? He was 18 before he went to hell, im pretty sure he didn't devote all of that time to finding TNG and all that. I think Vergil has another personality aside from the uptight badass thing he has going on.

But Im neutral about this argument, (or debate) Im not sure I see the twins settling down, having a duty to take care of and a fear that their family would be in danger if they decided to settle down.

They could be interested in dating and flirting, but as for settling down, im with most of you.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol yeah, i didnt mean marry or anything just sort of flirting alot with someone but anyway
LEAVE THE LOVE THING!!!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom