• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Razer

Drifter
no idea. But my guess would be later more 2010 than anything becuase it hasnt been officaly announced yet and when was dmc4 announced?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
if DMC 5 is featuring Sparda,there is no point to resume the DMC series...Besides,we don't know what really happened to him after sealing his powers...either he is dead,or stuck at the Demon World...either Capcom makes DMC 5 like Onimusha 3,which has two characters travelled into different time and era,or makes something really connects every single DMC games into one single story,and explaining these top mysteries....:mad:

1)The fate of Vergil after he loses his power as Nelo Angelo (Dead or alive):(
2)The fate of Sparda after he seals the Demon World
(Dead or alive):(
3)How Nero gets the Devil Bringer:O
4)What really happens to Dante before DMC 2 which makes him become more cold hearted...:(

And the most top mystery is...

5)The fate of Dante after defeating Argosax...(Dead or alive):O

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Chaos Master;69143 said:
if DMC 5 is featuring Sparda,there is no point to resume the DMC series...Besides,we don't know what really happened to him after sealing his powers...either he is dead,or stuck at the Demon World...either Capcom makes DMC 5 like Onimusha 3,which has two characters travelled into different time and era,or makes something really connects every single DMC games into one single story,and explaining these top mysteries....:mad:

1)The fate of Vergil after he loses his power as Nelo Angelo (Dead or alive):(
2)The fate of Sparda after he seals the Demon World
(Dead or alive):(
3)How Nero gets the Devil Bringer:O
4)What really happens to Dante before DMC 2 which makes him become more cold hearted...:(

And the most top mystery is...

5)The fate of Dante after defeating Argosax...(Dead or alive):O

i agree

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
that would be nice to see but we arent going to get all the answers we search for..capcom just dosnt have the heart in it enough to do so..and as for ur question vauxen, it probably would be at the earliest 2010..the games have a habbit of coming out within 2-3 years of each other..its a long time to wait but...look at it this way...u have time to see how bored u can get with this one..all the others...lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69265 said:
that would be nice to see but we arent going to get all the answers we search for..capcom just dosnt have the heart in it enough to do so..and as for ur question vauxen, it probably would be at the earliest 2010..the games have a habbit of coming out within 2-3 years of each other..its a long time to wait but...look at it this way...u have time to see how bored u can get with this one..all the others...lol

I got an idea...write a petition to boycott Capcom...Reason?It will be for not making new DMC game fast enough...:mad:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
no, i would actually rather them take their time and make a better game, and get great gameplay and great storyline and character developement then them cut back time and push out a game with amazing graphics but horrible gameplay and storyline etc. etc.. i really hate to sound like im trying to offend anyone here but, its the impatient gamers who only want a new game sooner who actually end up complaining that the game wasnt good and they are unhappy. but i guess thats why they say patience is a vertue, wich is why we hate it so much...humans by nature are not a vertuous species...lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69460 said:
no, i would actually rather them take their time and make a better game, and get great gameplay and great storyline and character developement then them cut back time and push out a game with amazing graphics but horrible gameplay and storyline etc. etc.. i really hate to sound like im trying to offend anyone here but, its the impatient gamers who only want a new game sooner who actually end up complaining that the game wasnt good and they are unhappy. but i guess thats why they say patience is a vertue, wich is why we hate it so much...humans by nature are not a vertuous species...lol

I have to agree with you...it will be sad to see that DMC games will not be made in the mean time as the all good games will be made for PS3 only...:(

rep+ for giving a wisdom advice...

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
well thank u for the rep..i didnt even realize i was giving advice..lol, i just said what i thought and didnt care if anyone agree'd...cuz i know that if we are patient and wait for our game...it will be all that much better...cuz they had time to work with it and take out all the stuff they know we would hate

Green Hat

dont worry guys, expect another one around the end of '09 or begining of 2010.............its gonna be way better than we can even imagine right now

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I dunno, I have some pretty high hopes and expectations as a dmc fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom