• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may Cry 5 - Hell's Angels

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mundus peered down on Dante's lifeless body. He could see the condition he was in, and it gave him great joy. "I grow tired" Mundus stated. "Your father's blood has woken me. And here your brother lies, bleeding to death in agony. I will give you one wish. The wish to end his suffering now. How about it?" Mundus exclaimed, rather excitedly.​
Vergil looked over at Nero, who looked over at Vergil in unison. Their faces sank downwards. Vergil consulted with Nero. "We can't save him Nero. I saw him up there. I have never seen him like that before, even when I have battled him myself. He's suffered enough" Vergil stated, in remorse. "Vergil! He's MY partner. MY friend!" Nero cried in anger. Vergil's face turned redder than a river of lava at that point, and he stared Nero dead square in the eyes, "HE'S MY BROTHER!!!" Vergil screamed in outrage. Nero was fearful for a while afterwards. "I'm...Sorry, Vergil. You do what is best" Nero said, leaving it there.​
"Very well, Mundus. Please, end my brother's pain. It would be an honour, for him" Vergil finally announced.​
The widest smile came onto Mundus' face. The same could not be said for Vergil and Nero. "Oh no, not at all. This honour is all mine" Mundus told the both of them. "I can't even look" Nero said, turning away. "I want to see this. I need to see this. I need this anger to help me finish him, Nero. Dante, forgive me for everything. I am...Sorry" Vergil claimed, almost tearful through his usual cold nature. Mundus raised his sword up into the air. "I'll make this quick" he said, as the sword was lifted into the sky. Then it came hurtling towards Dante's body like a speeding train. Every weird, different, inexplicably awful emotion passed through Nero and Vergil as this happened. Nero's eyes were shutting as the sword was coming down onto Dante. Vergil watched, his heart filling with untold rage. An anger that could destroy the Earth if it were released filled up inside his body, awakening a demon inside of him he never knew or felt was there.​
Dante's death?​
I think not. Dante, eyes open and wide awake, rolled off of the stone slab just at the last second. Probably for the sake of a stylish impression. But more so probably to anger Mundus even greater. "DANTE!!!!!!!!!!" Mundus bellowed. Vergil and Nero once again turned to look at each other. Their facial expressions turned from dread into relief. "Dante" they said in unison, with a gleefull spark in their eyes. "Good to see you too. This is the second time we've faced each other. What is this? Best out of three?" Dante joked, struggling to walk towards Mundus. "You DARE taunt me in your condition?" Mundus said, his blood boiling. "You know, a man once told me that I wasn't made to die. And guess what I did? I believed him" Dante replied, walking even closer to Mundus. "You're a fool. An idiot. You're going to fail" Mundus couldn't help but laugh, clutching his sword tightly.​
"No, Mundus. You are!". Dante opened up his hand to reveal half of a red amulet. Mundus looked at him in confusion. He then noticed the other half of the amulet around Dante's neck, where it always was. "No!!" Mundus cried, striking out quickly with his sword. But it was too late. The pieces joined. Reconnected together, as they were made to do. Mundus' attack was rendered useless. Mundus looked down. Now facing a slightly larger, and a much more demonic looking creature. Dante's red eyes glared bright in Mundus' direction. He was staring at a form that once defeated him millenias ago. A form he had to tackle with the last time he had faced Dante. The form of their father, the legendary dark knight Sparda.​
"You should of stayed where you belong".

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
OMG This is Epic ! XD
The way you put all the characters together just so...amazing
Although I kinda thought that you'd use Dante TRUE demon form (Majin form) but still this is epic enough( this is DMC4 right)
Really love the scene. The 3 remaining Sparda's blood facing the Demon Prince Mundus altogether just...speechless XD
Keep up the good work !

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"I BELONG HERE! I'M A GOD!! AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS INJUSTICE ANY LONGER. NOW BOW DOWN TO ME!!!" Mundus' voice bellowed and tortured the ears of everyone around that couldn't help but hear.​
"Bow out" Dante simply replied, unsheathing Rebellion from his back. Suddenly Vergil joined his left side, and Nero had joined his right side. The three stared coldly up into the face of eternal evil. Mundus looked around at his army falling and his right hand demon general struggling to even defeat Lady, and had to reconsider his strategy.​
"Come now, sons of Sparda. Don't be so hasty. You want to stand in my way just like your father once did, but for what purpose? I can give you anything you could possibly desire on this Earth. Vergil, even you can't say no to that" Mundus pleaded.​
"Save us your pity" Dante spat out venomously. Vergil however seemed to be listening. Absorbed in Mundus' talk of obtaining whatever he could desire. Power came to his mind and the power hungry animal inside of him was wanting to come out.​

"I'm listening" Vergil replied. Mundus' eyes widened. Dante turned and looked at Vergil. "You bastard" he said, disgusted by his own flesh and blood.​
Nero shook his head at this. "You tricked me. The only reason you wanted him to kill Dante was to get him out of your way once and for all" Nero stated, clenching his right fist. Dante, who had not known about this, lowered his head in disgrace.​
"Hmm...Interesting assumptions, but I'm not really interested in what you have to say. I'm going with my heart on this one" Vergil answered, joining Mundus' side.​
"OUCH!!...That has to be hurtful. Your mother and father gone and your own brother taking sides with the demon that made that all happen" Mundus laughed at his own self amusement.​
Dante gripped Ebony and Ivory tightly in his hands. He wasn't going to stand another second of this ridiculous scene. He pulled the triggers and started what would be the final outcome.​
................................................................................................................

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
"I BELONG HERE! I'M A GOD!! AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS INJUSTICE ANY LONGER. NOW BOW DOWN TO ME!!!" Mundus' voice bellowed and tortured the ears of everyone around that couldn't help but hear.​
"Bow out" Dante simply replied, unsheathing Rebellion from his back. Suddenly Vergil joined his left side, and Nero had joined his right side. The three stared coldly up into the face of eternal evil. Mundus looked around at his army falling and his right hand demon general struggling to even defeat Lady, and had to reconsider his strategy.​
"Come now, sons of Sparda. Don't be so hasty. You want to stand in my way just like your father once did, but for what purpose? I can give you anything you could possibly desire on this Earth. Vergil, even you can't say no to that" Mundus pleaded.​
"Save us your pity" Dante spat out venomously. Vergil however seemed to be listening. Absorbed in Mundus' talk of obtaining whatever he could desire. Power came to his mind and the power hungry animal inside of him was wanting to come out.​
"I'm listening" Vergil replied. Mundus' eyes widened. Dante turned and looked at Vergil. "You *******" he said, disgusted by his own flesh and blood.​
Nero shook his head at this. "You tricked me. The only reason you wanted him to kill Dante was to get him out of your way once and for all" Nero stated, clenching his right fist. Dante, who had not known about this, lowered his head in disgrace.​
"Hmm...Interesting assumptions, but I'm not really interested in what you have to say. I'm going with my heart on this one" Vergil answered, joining Mundus' side.​
"OUCH!!...That has to be hurtful. Your mother and father gone and your own brother taking sides with the demon that made that all happen" Mundus laughed at his own self amusement.​
Dante gripped Ebony and Ivory tightly in his hands. He wasn't going to stand another second of this ridiculous scene. He pulled the triggers and started what would be the final outcome.​
................................................................................................................
well , that was unexpected. even for Vergil. He's the type of guy who ''prefer to work alone'' or ''I don't need anybody else'' :p . But still i think he either has plan to defeat Mundus himself or the opposite

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante's bullets made their way towards Mundus' chest, but Vergil stepped in the way with Yamato and deflected them with the katana. Vergil glared over at Dante and Nero, and gave a tiny wink to them both. Nero was confused, but Dante somehow understood. "Just concentrate on the big guy" Dante told Nero."And I guess you'll handle your brother?" Nero answered.
Dante didn't answer. Nero stared at Dante waiting for a reply. This standstill was a mistake, because Mundus' had fired a demonic red shard at Nero's devil bringer. The shard made contact with Nero's right arm and even managed to pierce into it. "Argh, ****" Nero panicked, pulling the shard out of his arm. He could feel his entire arm was in scrutinising agony. The arm he had always depended upon, he would not be able to use to its full advantage. Even Dante suspected that would not be a good sign for their battle.​
They fought on however regardless. Dante hurtled into the night sky, Mundus gave chase to him. The two exchanged shots of all manor and variety of colours. It looked like a huge firework display if you did not know what was truly happening. Dante evaded Mundus' shots, and fired a shot of his own each time he had succeeded to dodge. Mundus' was larger in size, so naturally it was harder for him to avoid Dante's shots. But he was far more powerful now, that it would take much more than a few scratches to take him down. Dante knew this could last a while, and would get him nowhere fast. Another tactic had to be executed. He needed Nero's help this time, he admitted that much to himself. Still he pressed on, because it was always inside of him. He would fight to the end for the ones he loved.​
Nero's eyes pounced onto Vergil. He dashed towards him, knocking him to the ground when he wasn't looking. It was then he started to punch Vergil in the face repeatedly, just like he had once done to Dante. Vergil laughed the entire time this happened. Much to Nero's annoyance. Finally Nero grabbed Vergil by the scruff of the neck and stabbed him in the chest with Red Queen. As the blade was inside of him, he revved it up to cause more pain. Once Vergil had squirmed for a little while, Nero pushed him backwards onto the floor once again and took a few shots at him with Blue Rose. Some of the bullets missed. Nero was only firing out of anger.​
Vergil got back up again, and again Nero charged towards him. Vergil put his hand out in front of him. "Save your effort" Vergil said, interrupting Nero's attacks.​

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Down on the ground, Nero and Vergil continued to clash blades. Up in the air, Dante and Mundus continued to exchange blows against one another, effortlessly. And then suddenly from nowhere, Olvac the demon General came crushing down hard to the ground. Blood oozing and trickling from his now, what appeared, lifeless body. Distracting him greatly, Mundus' eyes shot down to the ground like an eagle scouring for a mouse. And then as his eyes searched and examined the surrounding environment, they came to meet Lucia and Lady stood there beaming.
"That's right. He's dead. I killed him!" Lady gloated, overly pleased with herself.
"You?!...But, you're just a human" Mundus frowned, shaking his head in complete and utter disbelief.
"You may be bigger than me, but the odds are against you" Lady replied. Lucia stood there proudly by Lady's side, as if they were already the best of friends. Mundus had finally concluded in the back of his twisted mind, that the odds definitely weren't in his favour. His right hand demon general was now unfortunately lying dead on the ground. And now he had more resistance to fight against than ever before. And the apparent fact that he was alone did not aid him either.
"You were defeated once, just by my father. What makes you think you can handle all of us?" Dante quizzed Mundus.
"Not just by your father, oh no..." Mundus answered, secretively.
"And what exactly does that mean?" Dante queried, wonderingly. But Mundus had now done with playing games, and was simply thinking on getting straight back to the business matters at hand. So without any hesitation he superiorly shot at Dante and knocked him straight out of the sky. Just like a ball being hit by a cricket bat and scoring a home run. Dante flew backwards harshly through the sky. He could feel the wind blowing against him as he landed roughly on the ground, rather a little bruised and shaken. But nothing too serious, at least not to him. Since his strength had already been on the mend ever since he had returned from that ever so mysterious place he and Nero had the misfortune to find. That place being Limbo City. Dante's mind was riddled and filled with so many questions, that he hoped and prayed would for once be answered.
......................................................................................................................................................

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Oh sons of Sparda. You know so very little about your father's past" Mundus revealed. He raised his sword nice and high into the midnight darkness. His mighty sword slowly began to transform right in front of their very eyes. Magically, yet rather oddly, it transformed into a demonic creature that started to spit fire from its mouth. Like it was a dragon of sorts.​
"Someone please fill me in on this little show" Nero said, completely confused.​
"Your guess really is as good as mine" Dante called out back to Nero's comment.​
Dante intervened with the friendly little introduction of this new foe, by shooting Mundus in the head.​
"SO! Now that I've got your attention. Well, just about. Do you mind letting us all in on your little stunt puller?" Dante demanded.​
Then the dark reds of the dragons eyes shone. Its jet black wings, almost invisible to the eye against the dark black sheet of the sky, spread far outwards. Lifting itself into the sky, the demon fly in Dante's direction and landed not so far away from him. In a cool harsh whispering tone, it spoke some words to Dante.​
"So your father left you to clean up his mess?....What a pity you won't live to see another night".
The dragon sprayed Dante's face with seeringly hot fire. Dante rolled to the side, avoiding more fiery flames. As he side rolled, he shot the demons head a few times with Ebony and Ivory.​
The dragon swooped quickly towards him, trying to sweep him up in a whirlwind of fire. Dante dashed out of the way. He tried to have a few words with the demon, whilst dodging attack after attack.​
"So you knew my father personally?" Dante asked, flipping up into the air to evade another fireball.​
"Every demon and devil knows your father" the dragon made evident.​
"I know. He seems to have a pretty messed up legacy" Dante answered, backflipping and plugging the demon with a few more bullets.​
"You waste your time trying to reason with me" the demon made clear.​
"Reason? I'm not trying to reason" Dante stated, rolling out of the way once again.​
"Then what do you want?" the dragon wondered, swinging its claws at Dante and slicing across his chest.​
Dante stumbled backwards, clutching his chest. The dragon advanced cautiously forwards, its claws stabbing into the hard ground below.​
Suddenly, the two we facing one another, face to face. They stared each other in the eyes.​
"Well?..."
"I want the truth about my father" Dante finally replied.​
They continued to stare at one another, aggressively. Up until the dragon snarled and open its mouth. Dante shoved Rebellion straight through its mouth. The sharpness of the sword's edges sliced the dragons insides to oblivion.​
"Your father...Was my ally...Until, he betrayed me. He, betrayed all of us" the dragon softly explained. And then he slumped down onto the ground, making a loud thud noise.​
"My father...Betrayal?"...
.......................................................................................................................

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"I hate to intervene this little moment you two are sharing, but where is my promise of power?" Vergil butted in, unexpectedly. Clearly having been able to hold his own against Nero's continuous attacks and fend him off for a while with a minor injury.​
"This is the legacy the almighty Sparda leaves behind? I am disappointed" Mundus shook his gigantic angelic head in disbelief and disappointment.​
"Very well" he reluctantly added. Reaching out his right hand he placed it just above Vergil's head. A bright beam of dark blue light eminated around him. Mundus was corrupting Vergil like he had done so all those years ago. As if draining Vergil's true essence, Mundus rapidly returned him to his corrupted form, Nelo Angelo.​
"Just as promised. I have granted you your wish, once again. Time to do your Master's work" Mundus humiliated Vergil.​
But Nelo Angelo refused. He stood his ground against Mundus and shook his head, no.​
"Corrupted, yet you still defy me?" he couldn't understand it.​
"I have been this way before. I have beaten this corruption. It no longer controls me. But I, control it!" Vergil laid claim.​
"Betrayal...JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!!!" Mundus smashed the ground with his fists out of anger.​

Tmfaria

Member of the Order
@LordOfDarkness so you've officially won my vote to make a movie based solely on what you've just written - I'm all glittery inside :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"No matter, no matter" Mundus conceeded, pacing left to right in an unusual fashion. "There are still so many allies I can truly rely on in such times of darkness" he concluded, hastily.​
And with a snap of his menacing fingers, Mundus conjured up the four deadly allies that had carried Dante and Kyrie's bodies to the sacrificial stones. These altering deadly shapeshifters would use their black magic to deceive their enemies. Through transformation and devious tactics they would trick their opponent and confuse them. Mundus laughed at his evil genius plan for domination, unleashing what he called the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.​
"Death is what stands before you, sons of Sparda. These minions serve only me alone. I have brought them up truly in the ways of pure darkness and evil. Born under my control and to serve at my will, they only know one thing. To put a stop to anyone or anything that stands in my way" Mundus made clear.​
"Hm, now this is going to be an interesting show" Dante fooled.​
The four warriors spread around them, distancing themselves. Dante readied his sword, Nero did the same. Vergil stood his ground, away from his brother.​
"Perhaps now you will realise your mistake in betraying me, Nelo".​
"Maybe after this you'll realise my name is Vergil".​

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Do you always get someone else to do your dirty work?" Dante mocked, his hands itching to reach for Ebony and Ivory.​
But in the darkness these enemies hid, ready to strike violently. A tornado of blackness came rushing inwards towards the devil hunters. "I...can't see a thing" Nero said, panicking slightly. And then a single blade was thrust towards Dante, who quickly reacted and repelled the attack. The enemy retreated into the blackness.​
"Hey guys, let's get some light on this situation" Dante insisted. Although already the girls were working on something, as they too were distancing themselves from this battle of strength and wit.​
A mountain top viewpoint was in sight for Lady and she wanted to reach it, and soon. "Can you get me up there?" she asked, pointing to where she meant. "Yeah, if you hold on" Lucia replied, as she altered herself into her demonic form. "Hm, those wings must come in handy?" Lady said, speaking her thoughts. "They have their advantages" Lucia laughed.​
The duel raged on with Mundus standing back on the sidelines, doing nothing as it seemed. And then quickly Dante caught a glimpse of his number one threat and then realised something quite strange was happening. Mundus was trying to open another portal, he could see a gateway in the distance with red beams of light fluttering out from the evident doorway to another World.​
"Um guys, we have a problem" Dante claimed to his partners.​
"Can it wait, I'm a bit busy" Vergil responded, blocking another attack.​
"NERO?" Dante called out, clueless to where anyone was in the midst of all the darkness.​
There was no answer.​
"HEY, NERO!!!" Dante called out again.​
But still there was no answer. "NERO, NERO, NERO!!!" he continued to shout out. And yet again, his ears were met with nothing but silence. And then they were met with the sound of a blade slicing its way through the air straight in his direction. Dante stopped this attack with Rebellion and then quickly knocked the sword back. After he had done so he charged forwards, until the view of his attacker became clearer to him. He rushed them, the two exchanged super fast sword hits directed at one another. Both unsuccessful at executing a direct hit. Dante didn't have time for this inconvenience, he needed to know where Nero was. He dashed backwards on himself, and slammed away Rebellion. As he had done so he activated his aura at the right moment his enemies blade had came in close contact with him. The attack was halted as Dante reached for the Sparda sword and readied it into combat. Unleashing a barrage of cuts and slices, he hit nothing but air as his foe disappeared quickly within a blink of an eye. Much to Dante's growing annoyance, he couldn't see what he was hitting or even where he needed to be striking. All that surrounded him was the ever growing darkness. No, he was trained for this, this darkness. He began to think to himself.​
This was exactly what he was born for. Just like his father had once done, he too stood up for justice. He was ready for this more than ever. His eyes, and redder they grew. Now he could see the light. The darkness was pushed to the very back of his mind and locked there forcefully. He could see his enemy now as clear as light. He could see Vergil fighting two of the Horsemen. He could see Mundus in the distance conducting something. He could see the World around him for what it truly was right now and that was something of sheer evil which he needed to stop. And that's when his enemy was ready to attack, but so was Dante. He waited until the last second, leaving it as long as he could. And then without warning he pounced like a lion would to its prey. Turning on the spot quicker than the attack was itself, he pierced through his enemies body with his father's sword. His hands grabbed Ebony and Ivory, his much beloved guns. And he fired upon his attacker until the enemy was screaming from pain and suffering. Dante ran forward his father's blade to his right side, and cut away at the evil. He stopped dead and turned on himself. It was then that he turned into his father's true form. A tail petruding out at the back of him. He struck with his tail, stabbing it into the enemy and pulled it towards him.​
"Any last words?" Dante said, Ebony aimed right at the creature's head.​
"You will not stop what has already begun. Mundus has already set the wheels in motion. I may die, but I die knowing you will fail. This World is about to fall. Nothing can stop us now. Not even you, son of Sparda" the creature smurked and laughed.​
Dante pulled the devilish character towards him and stared into its eyes. "Then know this. I will not fail to put a stop to this. You die knowing one thing and that is this. We will stop Mundus and you died in vein" Dante replied, hopeful and confident.​

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
There was little time for Dante, he needed to reach Mundus and it needed to be quick. Time was so scarce and every second that was eating away at Dante and the gang was binded Mundus with enough time to gain the upper hand.​
Finally he stopped running, his heart racing in his chest. His blood pulsing through his veins. He let out a sigh.​
"You are but too late, son of Sparda" Mundus majestically claimed.​
Dante's confused silence was answered when he realised that Mundus was holding an unconscious body in his arms. It was Nero.​
"You see, sacrifices can work both ways. Something your father failed to realise"​
"You're making a mistake" Dante pleaded.​
"Oh come now, this is no mistake. This was all but inevitable, was it not? Did you or your father really think you could stop the ruler of the Underworld simply based on human emotion? PATHETIC! FOOLISH!! WORTHLESS!!! I am a ruler, a king. I am a God, worthy of glory and honour. Worthy of this land I see before me which nothing will stop me from claiming" the dark lord threatened ever so boldly. Dante charged forward towards his long time nemesis, but an indescribable impenetrable force of magic blocked him from advancing any further. Even though he tried with all his might, he could not reach Nero in time to save him from his unfortunate end. He did not have time to get around this magic.​
"Okay, show me your ugly face" Lady said, her finger readied on the trigger of the sniper rifle. "Gotcha!" she cried, pulling the trigger with joyful glee as the bullet sprung itself through the air like a jet taking off and bursting its way through Mundus' face.​

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
So I've got a mouthful about this fan-fiction, and let's start with the words 'I am seriously IMPRESSED'. You've really outdone yourself here, my friend!

The idea is a well-planned heap of originality that has taken to my liking! At the beginning I was quite lost, and I had to think over a few points and re-read descriptions here and there, but otherwise, I was constantly left in awe after every chapter.
There are, however, some sentence construction issues here and there, for example in a particular segment of one of the chapters:​
'They continued to stare at one another, aggressively. Up until the dragon snarled and open its mouth. Dante shoved Rebellion straight through its mouth. The sharpness of the sword's edges sliced the dragons insides to oblivion.'​
-- I believe this could be read much easier if perhaps there were not so many full stops to break up the viewer's train of thought, like this:​
'They held a hostile glare, each one tensing in preparation of the other's next move, when the dragon snarled. It's large teeth; unmistakably sharp even in the darkness; bearing with the action, however Dante moved quickly, shoving Rebellion directly through the muzzle of the beast, where the expert handling and sharpness of the blade's edge destroyed whatever flesh was set out to cut in its path.'​
... yet these are just minor areas that could always do with some going-over, and just seem nothing in comparison to how lovely the storyline is. :) I really love how well glued everything is together. You've written it in such a way where there are no loose ends, and that the reader isn't left dazed and confused.
You've also acquired a very good talent for fleshing out the DMC characters. I like the way you incorporate certain aspects of their personalities into the story, for example, Dante's wit and how he can get carried away with it. And Nero's habit of mixing together anxiety and anticipation when faced with a battle.​
I was quite surprised at Vergil however, for his personality at first came across as a puzzle to me. He's definitely developed though, and I have to keep reminding myself that the title of this fan-fiction is Devil may Cry 5 :D
Can't wait for updates! Keep up the amazing work :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Mundus felt the full force of the bullet that had just penetrated the flesh of his forehead and had chipped and cracked its way partly into his skull. It was then that Dante strutted forward with all his sheer strength and determination in hope to reach Mundus and to pull Nero away from his grasp.
His hands finally reached out to grab Nero's arm as he tugged him away from the evil menace and to safety. He glared back up viciously to be greeted with a tremendous blow to the head; Dante dropped Nero onto the floor and stumbled slightly on his footing. Shortly afterwards another punch laid into Dante, smacking him in the face like a speeding train because it shared the same impact and velocity as if one were to of hit him. This time he took the punch and suffered through it, still standing strong, rebellious to this kind of pain. That's when he couldn't bare to stay in the midst of everyone else and fight this kind of evil any longer. He sprung himself backwards slightly and summoned up whatever remaining burst of energy he had within him and hurled himself at the heart of all darkness.
A bright eruption of light merrily bounced around the surroundings and momentarily blinded everyone's vision, followed by a loud explosive noise that was briefly deafening. And somehow afterwards when Nero finally looked up from the spot in which he was now lying, he could no longer see Dante or even Mundus. All that he could see was the chaos that had spread all around him and the carnage it had created in its wakening.
“Dante?...” Nero asked the darkness with no such luck of a reply.
"What the hell happened?" Trish' worried tone of voice kicked in before Lady could make sense of anything.
"I don't know. He's just vanished into thin air and taken Mundus with him" Lady could only manage to say before Lucia's voice sounded behind her.
"No. I know what's happened. I know what this means. Dante's knocked Mundus back through the portal" she said with sadness in her words.
"What does that mean now?” Lady and Trish somewhat said in unison.
"It means they're now both in the Underworld and there's no way in" she said, hanging her head down as if she had failed to prevent this from happening.
Vergil who had managed to recover Yamato from the scene of all the battling also interrupted the little gathering with his helpful input.
"You really think there's no way to open the portal? I'm afraid you're wrong. The answer is right in front of you" he claimed, unsheathing Yamato. "You don't think Dante's the only one with all the answers do you? You have a lot to learn" he added and finalised, leading them all to the Hell Gate.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Dante’s body rotated rapidly as he was sucked into the spiralling vortex, descending hastily as he felt his body twisting and spinning out of control giving him the impression that his limbs were almost at the point of tearing themselves apart from him under all the scrutiny. Unwilling and unrelenting to yield and give in he admirably continued to clutch himself to Mundus as the pair plummeted in a vast circular motion towards whatever earth lay below them. Dante’s eyed widened as they attempted to picture where he would be landing as they both hit the ground, sending them rolling off in different directions before staggering to their feet respectively. He adjusted his posture accordingly by standing upright; dusting bits of dirt off of the arm of his red leather jacket and noticing the wear and tear it had received from all of this carnage.

“So you’ve taken me back home. How fitting” Mundus began before Dante cut in sharply.

“This is where you belong, Mundus. This is where you should stay” he almost ordered, followed by a sneer from Mundus.

“I think you are sadly mistaken, son of Sparda. I shall have the Heavens and the Earth as I see fit. For Hell is only my birthplace and my home, it is not my prison and my confinement. This is what your father failed to realise many moons ago. And it is something that I will surely teach you”.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Top Bottom