• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 5 2015 Confirmed?

NathanielEssex

Ok, apologies if this has already been discussed (probably has), but did Capcom ever decide to do the DMC 5 game? I know there was a questionable report back in August that they were planning for a 2015 release of DMC 5 (which I assumed wasn't exactly true). It's going on 7 years since DMC 4 came out. Kind of a shame it's been so long considering how popular the series was.

With regards to DmC, did Ninja Theory ever decide to do DmC 2? At last check any plans for DmC 2 were on hold due to some combination of sales not meeting expectations and them being busy with other projects.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Ok, apologies if this has already been discussed (probably has), but did Capcom ever decide to do the DMC 5 game? I know there was a questionable report back in August that they were planning for a 2015 release of DMC 5 (which I assumed wasn't exactly true). It's going on 7 years since DMC 4 came out. Kind of a shame it's been so long considering how popular the series was.

With regards to DmC, did Ninja Theory ever decide to do DmC 2? At last check any plans for DmC 2 were on hold due to some combination of sales not meeting expectations and them being busy with other projects.
Unknown at the moment. We know both wanted to make one, but in the end it's up to Capcom executives to call shots.

Top Bottom