• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Unified Speculation and Theory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Possibly, but Dante has had 3 different voice actors so far, so I wouldn't be surprized if Trish had a new voice.

I really hope that you are right there.
And what you say about Vergil's voice being detectable is true. I've watched an interview of him and was like hearing Vergil speaking normal and not so like - "Scum" etc

I've seen him talk in powers rangers and I was like "holy crap! He sounds just like Vergil!" But just like you said, just not with the im gonna kill you tone of voice.

morrigan

Actually I still hope because Dan said that Vergil will appear. He said - Vergil, not Credo. Besides, Dan tried to voice act Nero and Dante. And even Capcom decided that it sounds like Vergil trying to be Nero or Dante. It will be foolish if we will hear Credo with Vergil's voice.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
True, but then why is Capcom saying Vergil will not appear, when it is most likely that he will. I mean when they were first working on DMC4, before Nero, Capcom said that Nelo Angelo would appear, and now they're saying he won't. I don't what to believe anymore. Will he or won't he appear? Ugh, this is very confusing.:wacko:

morrigan

That's the SOMETHING is! Capcom's aim - to confuse us. They think it will be interesting. They try to make DMC4 theme hot. But nobody knows what kind of news will appear at this autumn. Kobayashi can say that it (denying of Vergil) was just a Capcom's promotional trick.

Your (Capcom's) tricks will do no good.... NO GOOD!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Maybe they hint there's not going to be Vergil but Nelo Angelo instead? Although it sounds pretty pathetic and foolish>_<

Zato-OW

King
well they did say vergil was going to play a role in the game so i think they are lying they also lied about some other stuff.But i think they just dont want to give away to much of the story before the game is out.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;48843 said:
Maybe they hint there's not going to be Vergil but Nelo Angelo instead? Although it sounds pretty pathetic and foolish>_<

Nelo eh? Aka retarded version of Vergil that can't quite figure out how to talk. You're right Tony that would be pathetic and foolish. If it is Nelo, he better have a good a$$ design and new moves.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well we don't know about destroyed. There is still that theory that since we didn't see him die completely like all other DMC foes, that he may somehow survived and the light was teleport or something. A pretty known theory for Vergil fans.
Although it is kinda stupid, to think that Vergil's death was the most retarded in the whole game. Each other guy, got the spotlight. Nelo Angelo flew, gave off light and then we saw everything except him - even Trish speaking with Mundus.
Well not that he could converse with Dante about anything since he could only laugh like the classic villain but then again..even Griffon died in a better way..

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes he was in the Human World. But if he stayed in the Castle, shouldn't he be destroyed by the huge explosion in the end?
Except if while losing to Dante gained Darkslayer lvl 100 and went in another place or something.:p

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Tony_Redgrave;48858 said:
Well we don't know about destroyed. There is still that theory that since we didn't see him die completely like all other DMC foes, that he may somehow survived and the light was teleport or something. A pretty known theory for Vergil fans.
Although it is kinda stupid, to think that Vergil's death was the most retarded in the whole game. Each other guy, got the spotlight. Nelo Angelo flew, gave off light and then we saw everything except him - even Trish speaking with Mundus.
Well not that he could converse with Dante about anything since he could only laugh like the classic villain but then again..even Griffon died in a better way..

Yeah, even if they did mean to kill Nelo originaly, they can always decide to change their mind, given the circumstances.

Mobfigurz

Capcom are notorious for changing their minds, since they do it often and decide to change the story here and there, just as the Sword thing. Rebellion and Force Edge, the mix up in which was left for Dante by Sparda.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hehe, Rebellion and Force-Edge would make a great combination Mobfigurz. Too bad they didnt actually put it in the game....
And for the story line, it was good. And I hope it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom