• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Unified Speculation and Theory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

exor

Dante just wanted to kill time
he was just bored and wanted to see what the "kid" is capable off

Demon

The Bat Of Love
alot of people say Dante is the 'bad guy' in this one i think its the order of the sword thats the bad guys just because there religous dosnt mean there the good guys. i think the order of the sword are using Nero because hes very good. Dante knows there evil and he wants nero to find out for himself. thats why when Dante VS Nero, dante dosnt kick his ****

Zato-OW

King
Well some re-open the demon world as you can see in the videos but i wonder who and why, o yeah how did Nevan and Beowulf and all those other demons in dmc3 where in the human world and dante was just finding out about them? surely they wouldve shown up in public seeing as Beowulf can detect dante and vergil by there scent(sparda's scent) i wonder why he didnt go after them earlier

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well the gate opens in every Devil May Cry for usual reasons so it is not that surprising.

As for the off topic question you asked you should remember that Temme-ni Gru was sealed before Vergil and Arkham did the trick. With the tower sealed so were its guardians - the bosses - and so on.

Zato-OW

King
ah.. hmm any 1 thinks the old weapons from dmc 3 and 1 will make a comeback this game? it will be nice if dante will mix up those weaps for dmc4 instead of new 1s i really love the nevan and angi and rudra weapon also beowulf and ifrit

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I do not think so. If the old weapons return then what would be "new" about Dante apart from appearance and combining styles. Although I'd love to see Alastor but it does the same moves with Rebellion it is not possible..

Chrysander

I'd like to see all the old weapons, with new ones as well. Why not have 15 weapons for Dante? The more the merrier.

Zato-OW

King
Just watched Ep 12 of DMC and Vergil wasnt in it...owell maby DMC4 he will be in it but im having doubts since he wasnt in the anime. BTW this anime really sucked no vergil or no DT and it doesnt even lead up to dmc4 so it seems it doesnt, nothing is story based and hes like the dmc2 dante and i feel that it shouldve been drawn better and with way more action...i hope DMC4 doesnt suck like the anime.

Mobfigurz

The fighting in the Anime is pathetic, all Dante does for the most part is shoot the sh-it out of the Demons and finishes them with one strike of his sword, the Anime is a true waste of space and time. I had high hopes for it, but not any more and I hope they don't make a second series.
The fight scenes from episode 11 were idiotic, he and Barl moved like machines and that storyline sucked big time, who the hell were those twins meant to be, one trained by Sparda (yea right) and the other hoping to fight Sparda after 2000 years (yea right again), he couldn't even fight Dante convincingly, ha ha, pathetic series!!

Demon

The Bat Of Love
i dont want to see the DMC3 weapons i only really like rebelion and the fist weapons, when i killed the vampire/witch i was so ****ed her weapon was a guitar? i mean come on a spear or an axe would of been cool

Zato-OW

King
Hmm Possible Real DMC4 Cover?hope it is that means the game is showing signs of a good release date

59890dmc4_ps3_box_front_rp.jpg

78753dmc4_x360_box_front_rp.jpg

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
A magazine with DMC4 news in it? I have got to get that thing. Though, once on the internet I checked for pics on DMC4 and I saw a pic of DMC4 on the cover of a ps3 magazine.
And by the way, I think Naven is cool when you use it with combos and stuff. During swordmaster that is.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
No, Nevan is mostly a superficial weapon, there's little that can be done faster with Nevan than what can be done with Rebellion. I like thunder weapons but I miss Alastor.

What I would really like to see is a thunder spear!
Now that would rock!:cool:

Demon

The Bat Of Love
Zato-OW;50866 said:
a thunder spear whould be a wierd weapon to see in a DMC game.

weird? there are two swords that can talk, a guitar that blast thunder bats a tower that blast from the ground and oh to top it off there are hundreds of demons running about with bombs on there shoulders. :p

but i know what you mean, it would be to onimusha like they should stick to DMC2 weapons they just look better, bring back the DT amulet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom