• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Unified Speculation and Theory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
How's this for back on topic?....

Could Nero be the reincarnation of Sparda or maybe even Vergil? Just a thought. After all that would be the only conection that would add up since they say Nero is not related to the Spardans.

Sparda's soul in a human body? But don't demons and humans have different souls? But then what kinda souls do the twins have?

...Damn I just confused myself. ><

Zato-OW

King
i dont think dante is that old prolly in early 30s. so Nero being Vergil's reincarnation would have to make dante in his mid 40s or somthing

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I do not think that their connection would be something so simple like reincarnation or cloning or whatever...
Least, I don't want to.

Something deeper and more mysterious but also logical would fit right in, let's hope they DID think something good.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hmmmmm, maybe but what? Reincarnation is the best thing I can come up with without some being related theory.

Zato-OW;48495 said:
i dont think dante is that old prolly in early 30s. so Nero being Vergil's reincarnation would have to make dante in his mid 40s or somthing

You're absolutely right. Although capcom said that Dante was nearing 40 but screw them.

Chrysander

Ah, here are some weapon ideas of mine for Nero:

Whip
This could be made out of a very tight coil or wire. It could have just 1 head, or maybe it could be upgraded to have 2, then 3, to do more damage. It would be used for sweeping circular attacks mainly, and could have the element of wind or like a sonic effect. It would make an awesome SMACK noise when you hit enemies with it. It could have some cool spin attacks, and mid air attacks, as well as more straight forward back-and-forth swipe attacks

Axe
Proper battle axe. It could have power of darkness in it, leaving a trailer of shadows / dark clouds. Could be fairly slow, and attacks could be charged up. From mid air it would have similar attack to the Rebellion (come straight down out of the air on top of the enemy). Special attacks could make large explosions of black clouds.

Ice Lance
A long weapon, with good range, with ice element - made of ice. Could have a move similar to stinger. It could be used for some cool acrobatic attacks, like using it to do a vault kick etc. The lance wouldn't be good for crowd control, as it would mainly use lunge attacks, not circular. Special attacks could have spikes of ice shoot out of the tip of the lance, like a short-range projectile.

Ninja Sword
This would be a fairly short sword, and would be quick to use. It would look similar to Vergil's Yamato, but it would have a darker blade and obviously completely different moves. He could maybe get the power to teleport with this sword too, have a move like the air trick.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
The ice lance and the whip actually sound like good idea. Maybe the whip would make sonic booms and send energy slashes everywhere:) :D
Very nice:p ^_^

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
And by the way, they arent a reincarnation of Sparda, Dante, or even Vergil for that matter.
He is just a normal person from the town of Fortuna that looks like one of the Sparda twins.

Zato-OW

King
I wonder why in interviews they dont ask the Director/Produces of DMC if vergil is still alive or dead to trully know if he would be in the future games. all they really ask is if vergil will be in the game or if nelo-angelo will be in the game but they never asked if he survived the final fight with dante in dmc1.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
DemonSlayer6;48541 said:
And by the way, they arent a reincarnation of Sparda, Dante, or even Vergil for that matter.
He is just a normal person from the town of Fortuna that looks like one of the Sparda twins.

How would we know that? How is it that some ordinary human has that hair color and a demon arm without any connection? I don't think him resembling the twins is a mere coincedence. Besides that would be lame if it was, lets hope capcom won't be that dull.

Im not saying he IS the reincarnation of Sparda, it's just a theory because they sopposidly arn't related.

Zato-OW

King
It will be another huge twist in the story just like in dmc3 how arkam was helping vergil and dante at the same time while tricking them into fighting each other to weakin them so he can get sparda's power for himself.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Mobfigurz;44362 said:
Indeed he did, watch the Trailer again if you have to, just to familiarize yourself with whats said, but as I recall Nero says:

'From that day forth my Arm changed and a voice echoed Power...Give me more Power'

More power? Hmmmm...where have i heard that before....
Vergil: unfortunately our souls are at odds brother, i need more power!

sound familar

Mobfigurz

Ha ha, as I read that, I could recall Vergils voice and the soft tone of his speech.

I liked Vergils voice, very calm and gentle sounding

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Zato-OW;48710 said:
It will be another huge twist in the story just like in dmc3 how arkam was helping vergil and dante at the same time while tricking them into fighting each other to weakin them so he can get sparda's power for himself.

Yeeeeeaaaah, I kinda ruined that for myself because I couldn't wait to buy it and I watched a couple of videos on youtube. As a matter of fact I think thats the first video I ever saw of Vergil because I wanted to know what he sounded like.

Hehe so I already knew that Jester was Arkham from the beggining, so I never got that shock unfortunately. >_>

Sorry bout that, back on topic anyways.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As I mentioned on another topic, the fact that Daniel works with DMC4 crew is rather peculiar since they said "No Vergil".
I really hope they won't make him do another voice. Don't get me wrong, he's cool, but I got used to him as Vergil and not another character.
From the characters we have so far Credo seems to be the best choice. He looks kinda cool. If he is so important to have Vergil's voice he should be powerful enough to beat Nero at least, being the leader of the Order and such..
Of course Nero will become undoubtedly more powerful throughout the game, but at least in the beginning..

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
This is just me, but Credo doesn't seem like a, I kinda sound like Vergil kinda guy. Southworth is great at voice acting, but his unique voice would be too detectable to be another character of the same game. Thats just what I think anyway.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I really hope that you are right there.
And what you say about Vergil's voice being detectable is true. I've watched an interview of him and was like hearing Vergil speaking normal and not so like - "Scum" etc:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom