• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition for Next Gen

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Yep, im going to have problems with downloading DMC 4 SE if it takes above some GBs of data as I found that mine net can't download games that have capacity over 10 GB so i would be screved if this be true that game gets like that size, in other Im hyped that release date is near as one month stays now, and would preorder thing, but still having concerns.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
For once I feel kind of lucky that my PC can't run any new games and I only bought a bunch of Dota 2 items so I can instantly pre-order DMC4 SE. I'll catch up on Batman and Witcher 3 a few months later.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Steam doesn't seem to agree on the price posted on Capcom Unity.

2jfxhe.png

@GregaMan you mistaken writing the price on the blog or something?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
op9PWrr.gif

T-Those costumes...

LOL so I guess your soul is filled with light?

Capcom Unity update.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregama...se-date-pricing-gameplay-trailer-and-costumes

So, western release date is June 23rd, price is 24.99 on consoles, and 19.99 on PC.

Steam doesn't seem to agree on the price posted on Capcom Unity.

2jfxhe.png

@GregaMan you mistaken writing the price on the blog or something?

Ok massive gaffe from my part, what the Capcom Unity blog says is that the SE is 24.99 dollars/24.99 euros/19.99 pounds.

Sorry @GregaMan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Its currently vicious on the steam forums right know

http://steamcommunity.com/app/329050/discussions/0/620712999990985666/

with one group demanding that Capcom give them a loyalty discount for having DMC4 already
and the other group saying 25$ is a fair price you cheapskates

now 25% off i could understand but the guy who started the post demeaned 75% off he wants this for 7$

I'm kind of on the 25$ is a fair price but it's gotten ridiculous

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

with one group demanding that Capcom give them a loyalty discount for having DMC4 already

now 25% off i could understand but the guy who started the post demeaned 75% off he wants this for 7$

LOL there's even a guy saying he wants it for free. Jesus.

25 is definitely a very good price for this remaster. For the love of Sparda, Capcom is behaving like a decent company for once, and those guys still bitch.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

Seriously? -facepalms- I just want my old achievements to count toward DMC4SE's achievements.... >_>

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just pre ordered . Do you get the theme on release? I kinda expected it to come straight away
Did you get it on the PS4? The way I got it was that I was shown a list of 3 downloads and the theme was on the top of the list. The other two had a little clock icon and the theme had the download arrow. Check your download history or purchase history. If you can't find it there do a search or simply go to PSN support and they'll help you out.

Khundy

Berserker

$25 is such a good price, so many cheap bastards. Especially for the digital only price.

nephlim god

O
Did you get it on the PS4? The way I got it was that I was shown a list of 3 downloads and the theme was on the top of the list. The other two had a little clock icon and the theme had the download arrow. Check your download history or purchase history. If you can't find it there do a search or simply go to PSN support and they'll help you out.

Ok thanks alot man :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Maybe for you 25 $ is cheap but well for example EU price of SE those 24,99 Euro in mine country is still normal national currency not Euro, even that we are part of them, well sometimes I wait for sales on Steam since those 24,99 ends in mine currency above 100 and I just wait for small cheaper times in Steam. Well why mine nation people always have costly games IDK as Console ones even are more costly than PC there.

scionicspectre

So really, you're saying that all games are expensive (given the market) and DMC 4: SE is just less expensive. I'd still say that's a plus if we're talking about how much you should sell a videogame for. I was expecting to spend 40 USD, and now I'm spending about 40 percent less- I can't complain.

Frazz

General gamer
So really, you're saying that all games are expensive (given the market) and DMC 4: SE is just less expensive. I'd still say that's a plus if we're talking about how much you should sell a videogame for. I was expecting to spend 40 USD, and now I'm spending about 40 percent less- I can't complain.
I agree. I was willing to spend £50 for the game and allowed that much in my budget but now that it's only £20 I can get it without breaking sweat. I think it's a very fair price across the board considering the amount of time you could put into it.

Top Bottom