• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition for Next Gen

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
Not much said besides a summer release.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregama...definitive-edition-plus-a-very-special-teaser
5c4e0eb46ff013c222cc9f207eeb63e3.png

Viper

Premium
*le gasp* :eek:
Says only it has to do with Nero... while I dream there will be something included that will answer the age long question on where the hell does Nero come from, most likely they dipped into the scrapped stuff we've been discussing these days and gave him those weapons and moves, maybe an extra costume.

And then surprise... special playable character to unlock - Kyrie. I'd so die laughing. XD

Blasted, just as I bought the regular edition.

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
Holy... that looks like older Vergil fangirls have been crying about for so long. I'm kinda confused though. At first glance it looks like his blue coat from 3, but details don't match.
A modified costume for Dante? I'd prefer if it was really Vergil. Voice and everything. :)
Only time will tell...

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Will we meet Vergil's wifey?

Edit: Sunny, sure Vergil's coat matches if we are to see him 17 years before DMC4( the first time Sanctus saw him in his room)

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Will we meet Vergil's wifey?
That all depends on how busy is she with washing blood out of his silk clothes. That stuff has to be hand washed with a special detergent enriched with tears of his enemies.

Edit: Sunny, sure Vergil's coat matches if we are to see him 17 years before DMC4( the first time Sanctus saw him in his room)

Okay, that sounds logical, except this Vergil doesn't look like an older teen. It looks more like DMC4 Dante with his hair up and shaved. But then again, it could be a graphics thing. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Okay, that sounds logical, except this Vergil doesn't look like an older teen. It looks more like DMC4 Dante with his hair up and shaved. But then again, it could be a graphics thing. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Weren't they looking same....

Viper

Premium
Weren't they looking same....
Who was looking the same?
We were talking about the possibility of this being Vergil from point in time before Temen-ni-gru, when he took a tour trip around Fortuna to learn more about Sparda. Canon status of this is questionable, since it was mentioned in the novel, not the game.
By that logic, he is supposed to be an older teen, this guy looks like DMC4 Dante to me, a 30 year old man.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Well then, I guess this is the only reason for me to look into buying the PS4 or XB1.

I've been wanting to play as Vergil for so long since the re-hash of DMC3. Hopefully they will answer some of the gaps that has plagued this series. I hope Capcom won't be that cruel into having that as Dante wearing Vergil's clothes.

Edit: Wait, saw the video. That is Dan Southworth's voice. I will fangirl now. Bye-bye.

Last edited:
Top Bottom