• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DB Dante vs Bayonetta

DMC

Devil May Cry
Dante is stronger than bayo.. Its the truth... xD.... Bayo cant kill dante even if she tried so take ur geeky freak outs and shut up please... Ya the video missed a few things but dont get all but hurt when your favorite character loses.. Goku and super man.. I was rooting for goku.. But it made more sense why superman won... All im im saying is be mature about this crap and stop crying for the sake of this forum site

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
so take ur geeky freak outs and shut up please...

That's hardly fair to those that don't agree with the result.

Ya the video missed a few things but don't get all but hurt when your favorite character loses..

Well then if you agree that it misses a few things then how exactly is it fair to say Dante should've won? You've got to take certain things into consideration. Things that, like you said, the video might've missed out.

All im im saying is be mature about this crap and stop crying for the sake of this forum site

Oh yes, let's be mature about this. If everyone could please just put away their tissues for a moment and accept the fact that Dante should've won, that'd be great!...

...Comments like these are the REASON as to why versus threads were banned in the first place; well, these type of posts are one of the MAIN reasons as to why they were banned. DO NOT make comments like this again, or these threads may become banned once again...

...and we wouldn't want that, or I'd have to lock the BvS thread (I'm just joking).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
People tend to underestimate Dante alot.....serious

Probably because he usually just acts like he's messing around and not showing full potential. It's like he's playing with his food before he eats it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
@Awake @LordOfDarkness
I think it's because they don't like him. That's them projecting their dislike, which equated to doing him a favor and doing a favor for people you don't like isn't in the nature of many. They wouldn't be the first to make mistake that 'I don't like him therefore he sucks' isn't the same as 'I don't like him because he sucks' correlation.

Top Bottom