• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Sexual Orientation

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
But you have an obligation to freaking jump the case of anyone who makes fun of the original Dante. You hypocrite. I have every right to make fun of every character in Devil May Cry whether they be from DMC or DmC. You know why I make fun of Dante? Because I can and I'm a fan. Are you telling me you can't make fun of him?Just look at this.
Dante_4.png

And this

Need I go on?
But don't get mad at people who talk smack about DmC or call Dante "donte" though.

Also, I just call old Dante "dunte" or "dumbte"when speaking of DMC4.:troll:

DragonMaster2010

Doesnt make that make him a closed person, he didnt have any trouble talking when he had to.

Dante's more of a shut-in then anything. In all the games and anime, he stays in his office a lot and doesn't go out unless it's his job, or eating a strawberry sundae. He doesn't even go out to eat pizza. He has a delivery boy for that. Does he ever go to the actual pizza restarunt?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Dante's more of a shut-in then anything. In all the games and anime, he stays in his office a lot and doesn't go out unless it's his job, or eating a strawberry sundae. He doesn't even go out to eat pizza. He has a delivery boy for that. Does he ever go to the actual pizza restarunt?
forever_dante__forever_alone_by_teka_tyan-d566ail.png

Dante "Pizza man, do you want to join me for pizza?"
Pizza man "Nah, I got a life and I'd rather not hang out with gaudy vegas rodeo clowns."

IncarnatedDemon

Yeah i was having a discussion with Zero about "Is Dante a dork?". And we took standpoint in a quote explaining the word's history.

Dork being someone whos socially awkward. But Dante was never like that.
He just shut himself out.

So i again it doesnt seem like he's a dork, but a introvert person.

DragonMaster2010

Yeah i was having a discussion with Zero about "Is Dante a dork?". And we took standpoint in a quote explaining the word's history.

Dork being someone whos socially awkward. But Dante was never like that.
He just shut himself out.

So i again it doesnt seem like he's a dork, but a introvert person.

Dante's not a dork. He's actually the farthest thing from a dork.

He's more a, as a japanese word describes, a Hikkikomori.

DragonMaster2010

UploadCinema_Hikikomori3.jpg

Dante. He's so cooooooooool ^

Look how cool he is sitting in his dusty old dark office, sleeping all day and eating pizza and strawberry sundaes instead of playing a sport or taking a shower for once!:w00t:

But in all serious, I think Dante could actually do sports or at least walk around outside for once just to walk around a little.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Look how cool he is sitting in his dusty old dark office, sleeping all day and eating pizza and strawberry sundaes instead of playing a sport or taking a shower for once!:w00t:

But in all serious, I think Dante could actually do sports or at least walk around outside for once just to walk around a little.
Maybe cast out his dorky attitude too while he's at it. You must be doing something wrong Dante if you can never land a date. Does that silly way you say the word "crazy" really work one over on the females? He should take pointers from DmC Dante.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
UploadCinema_Hikikomori3.jpg

Dante. He's so cooooooooool ^

Foreword: I say this only as a half-joke. I know that hikkomoris have a lot of psychological problems and are in need of serious help.

I know this is horrible of me to say, but hikkikomoris have the best lifestyle. They don't have to go out, they don't have to work, they can just play videogames all day... what I wouldn't give to have that life.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Foreword: I say this only as a half-joke. I know that hikkomoris have a lot of psychological problems and are in need of serious help.

I know this is horrible of me to say, but hikkikomoris have the best lifestyle. They don't have to go out, they don't have to work, they can just play videogames all day... what I wouldn't give to have that life.
Looking it up they seem like the those hoarder people as well. Messy rooms packed with junk.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Looking it up they seem like the those hoarder people as well. Messy rooms packed with junk.

I think they hoard because they're too afraid to go outside and take out the garbage. :lol:

DMC 4 Dante is an idiot who thinks he's cooler than he actually is. He's not funny. He's annoying and stupid. DMC 2 Dante had a pretty dumb outfit in my opinion as well though.

I like the DMC2 outfit. To be fair, I don't think there is a "best outfit", seeing as how they all had their little design flaws here and there.

Oh well. Once the re-rebooted Dante comes out, he'll have the best costume yet.

Edit:

Ok, I'm gonna call it a night. See ya later, guys.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I think they hoard because they're too afraid to go outside and take out the garbage. :lol:

I like the DMC2 outfit. To be fair, I don't think there is a "best outfit", seeing as how they all had their little design flaws here and there.

Oh well. Once the re-rebooted Dante comes out, he'll have the best costume yet.

Edit:

Ok, I'm gonna call it a night. See ya later, guys.
When talking about the older Dantes I like the original look the best but I like DmC's look as well and I can't find anything particularly wrong with it. His coat looks pretty sweet and is the best coat I've seen him wear yet and his hair is just short. He's got the fauxhawk thing going on and I've occasionally rocked a similar look before. The wifebeater is the only thing I'd say he should toss.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I get it. You dislike Bayonetta
You dont like original Dante much. You constantly want to or brag about how DmC Dante is superior to him.
And you dont seem to care for rest of original characters of DMC to much as much as you care for DmC.

But to even go to the length where you say that bolded part.

Seriously? I want to so badly post a meme or say something which questions your brain condition.
But i will fight the force!

While Uncle Dante has obviously gotten laid before, he tends to just talk about it instead of actually doing it.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a very Japanese thing - to talk about your sex adventures instead of being depicted having sex. Leaves more to the imagination.

DragonMaster2010

While Uncle Dante has obviously gotten laid before, he tends to just talk about it instead of actually doing it.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a very Japanese thing - to talk about your sex adventures instead of being depicted having sex. Leaves more to the imagination.

Or maybe he only says he has sex, but in actuality has never had sex and just lies about it all.

Top Bottom