• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's Personality

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Dante Aseroth;78914 said:
Are you referring to DMC2 or DMC4 Dante?

DMC4 Dante, he just drops in and starts kicking ***, his eyes did more that his lip ever could in that scene. That was Dantes coolest moment in DMC4 to me. I liked him all the way through the second fight as well, like that look he gives Nero just before te fight as to say "your not going anywhere kid"

There seemed to be a difference in his personality when you take control of him.

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;79072 said:
DMC4 Dante, he just drops in and starts kicking ***, his eyes did more that his lip ever could in that scene. That was Dantes coolest moment in DMC4 to me. I liked him all the way through the second fight as well, like that look he gives Nero just before te fight as to say "your not going anywhere kid"

There seemed to be a difference in his personality when you take control of him.

It's cool to see that you've also noticed that part. Throughout the game, Dante's personality is revealed to become a bit more 'dark'.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
darth_angelo45;79072 said:

YEAH dude! Something about those eyes, so chilling!

As for Dante's personality in part 2...I thought it was kinda plain, not dark, but plain. But that's just me.

BTW, when did Dante say, "You're not going anywhere kid." I don't remember that.

Tarondor

Most seem to agree DMC3 was the 'true' Dante, with abit of DMC1 Dante. I love his cockiness, I think it's a real balance in every game to a point where I won't hate him for it, as at times (or it seems all the time in DMC4) it has alot of humour to it. The only reason I get away with my ego is because I make it a joke :p
I like DMC4 personality possibly the most, it's a real constrast to Nero, it's a funny cocky attitude that makes me laugh, especially whenyou see how he deals with bosses compared to Nero.
Casual,bad ****, cocky, witty and funny. Dantes personality rulesin any of his games:D

robotoboy20

DMC1 and 4 have the same Dante in 4 hes not taking care of anything personal hes hired to take out some order and the yamato makes an entrance making it a little personal and the only reason he gave it to Nero is because I think he realized that Nero is Virgil

Dante in 3 on the other hand he is around 20 mabye 19 thus he isnt very mature so he is going to run his mouth

in one he is slightly matured and 4 he is as well but the only reason he isnt serious is because its not his story its Freakin Nero's

(Sorry 4 the DP)

Also Dante does try to get the Yamato back even through force

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Vergilissexy;79112 said:
YEAH dude! Something about those eyes, so chilling!

As for Dante's personality in part 2...I thought it was kinda plain, not dark, but plain. But that's just me.

BTW, when did Dante say, "You're not going anywhere kid." I don't remember that.

Nah he never said it I just thought that when Nero tries to get past him and he jumps down he looks at him seriously (just before the fight starts) like he isnt letting Nero go without getting Yamato whether Nero likes it or not.

Top Bottom