• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Kratos vs Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatlancer

1# Trickster
weakest person here is sephorith.. kratos with his full god powers against dante.. i'd say kratos would actually win..

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Lol..what ever you sephiroth haters! :verymad:
Dante would be saying how corny sephiroth is with his cockiness while sephiroth beats his a$$..^_^
Edit: I like dante but i just think sephiroth seems more powerfull

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
sephiroth is probably very strong...but the fact remains..he makes the number one mistake most movie vilians make, rather then ur typical videogame vilian or character in general..he likes to talk about what he's going to do to u, he messes with ur mind..and alas this is where he fails..u tell ur oponent what ur going to do..u just do it and hope it works..thats why dante always wins, thats why kratos always wins. they talk alot yes, but their talking is done in the fight...not before the fight...lol

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
VI-Rainbow;69137 said:
That's because in the end all bad guys die. Kefka was a more fearful enemy than Sephiroth. Sephiroth just set a whole village on fire and threatend the planet and all life on it with meteor. Kefka destroyed every village whether it be fire, murder, the planet ripping apart, or him brutally killing someone. He even turned every single continent into a wasteland. Kefka also became a God. Not just some one-winged angel who's only damage pale horse could do was turn you into a frog, and Super Nova really wasn't that damaging. (Depending on how leveled up you were.)

You had to fight a whole tower of demons and monsters (even two enemys that might have been Jesus and Mary, but it was never stated) before you get to his final form. Yes. As a bad guy, he died. But he was more psychotic and did more damage to not only the planet itself, but the people. Infact half the population was dead. His laugh totally wins too. <3

Let's see Sephiroth do that.

A fight between Dante and Kefka might actually be more amusing.

Sephiroth OWNz have you ever seen FFVII crisis core...you see Sephiroth dismantle the vast Midgar cannon like a hot knife through butter...sure I'm a Dante and Kratos fan...But I'm sorry, Sephiroth is one BAD *** MOFO' and as for the whole, taunting thing...it's just cos' hes so BAD *** that he can do such a thing...

Sephiroth FTW

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
LOL WUT?

I've seen EVERYTHING Final Fantasy, and not once has Sephiroth amused me. <3 The mama's boy will never surpass the powers of getting me to consider him oh, so, great.

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
VI-Rainbow;69655 said:
LOL WUT?

I've seen EVERYTHING Final Fantasy, and not once has Sephiroth amused me. <3 The mama's boy will never surpass the powers of getting me to consider him oh, so, great.

Yeah cos' you usually see guys slicing up MASSIVE cannons every now and then...
You, my friend are seriously under rating the best Villain in gaming history. And stuff your Kefka!! lol :)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Kefka was more under-rated than over-rated Sephiroth. I can't turn any corner without some Sephiroth fanboy coming into GameStop wanting to talk about something I hear too much. Also. Sephiroth is NOT the greatest bad guy in gaming history. Pyramid Head was.

I think you need to go take a step back in history and play some real Final Fantasy. (Final Fantasy 5 was probably the greatest out of all of the older ones.)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Let's list some things Sephiroth did other than baww over the fact that he was a test tube baby and a tool for Shinra. <3

* He burned down a Village

* He ALMOST killed Cloud and Zack.

* He most likely had taken out alot of Solider and others of Shinra

* He summoned meteor (GASP!)

* He pushed Tifa down the stairs... (How rude! Didn't your mother... oh... wait... AHAHAHAHAH!)

* He sent out only 5 WEAPONS. Omega, Weapon, that Shinra kills, Sapphire, who gets killed the moment it shows it's sorry a$$, Ruby, and Emerald. I will admit. Emerald was a royal pain in the a$$.

* ALSO! HE KILLED AERIS! OH SNAP!

Let's see what KEFKA did...

* He brainwashed a girl into killing any who appose him and she also had taken out a whole army of soliders from the crown he made.

* He sets a whole castle on fire.

* He hits and yells at his servents when they don't respond to his every need or want.

* He killed a whole KINGDOM of people by poisoning the water.

* He killed the general.

* He killed or disposed of useless epsers or those who weren't powerful enough for him

* HE KILLED OLD PEOPLE, MOTHERS, FATHERS, AND CHILDREN!

* He caused the whole world to crumble apart, thus turning it into an entire, hot, hot, HOT wasteland.

* He didn't have to go hide in a cave, HE HAD HIS OWN TOWER!

* Unlike Sephiroth who had people get along with him because they FEARED the would kill them, Kefka had cults who would follow and gladly die for him, even if it were by him!

* Kefka would have people killed for talking against him

* He opened the door to the esper world, thus leading 8FRIGGEN DRAGONS upon the planet that you needed to defeat.

* Kefka looked like a clown from the 17th century with the coolest them AND BEST LAUGH EVER! Unlike Sephiroth who had a horrible sense of fashion and also had no sense of humor.

* Kefka would basically rape and kill you just for fun. Sephiroth ONLY killed only if you were staning in his way of plans.

Looking at both, the damage they have done is pretty bad. But Kefka was far more close to causing the end to all life as we know it than Sephiroth. Infact, Kefka nearly killed off half the population. Leaving mostly kids behind.

In the end... Kefka would be the one to bend Sephiroth's *****y *** over his knees and give him a good butt whoopen.

ALSO! KEFKA DIDN'T NEED A 10 FOOT LONG SWORD JUST TO GET HIS WAY!

He actually had verbal, magical, and physical power. :]

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
After reading what I have said, I admit it made me sound as if I was making Sephiroth sound as if he were nothing. Which he isn't. Let's ignore the whole Dante vs so and so for right now.

Final Fantasy 7 was something ahead of it's time. It was originally going to be out on the N64 along with a remake of FF6, but seeing the power and engine they could use with the PS1, the whole N64 project for it was dropped. If they did use the whole N64 capability, the character designs in gameplay, battle and non-battle mode would have looked kind of odd if you ask me. But I don't wish to judge for the graphics back in those times were genious.

But I guess like when Final Fantasy 8 came out not many people were aware of the older Final Fantasy games. We only got Final Fantasy 1, Final Fantasy 4 came out as FF2 for us and FF6 came out as FF3. So I don't deny because of that alot of us who started off with the modern day FFs would have had any idea of them.

But now since they all get remade for the GBA and FF3 came out on the Nintendo DS, I highly recommend giving them a try. I'm not saying to make you change your mind of characters and story lines, but to see that there was more to it than 7.

I won't lie. I never even heard of Final Fantasy until 8 came out for the PS1. I owned a regular Nintendo and Super Nes, but I was too young to see and understand what FF was, so I spent my time playing Mario, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, and many others.

In the end, Sephiroth is a great character. FF7 did have a great story line and was something good for the time it came out for. It really boosted not only the PS1's notice, but also Square Soft (as it was called at the time.)

I know that really went off subject.

I hand it to alot of ya'll on this forum. You had taken it maturely to others differences to Sephiroth (and 7 itself.) Most kids I do start a debate over (which usually end up in fights), really get an additude over it, which is uncalled for. I'm not trying to start an argument, but I won't lie that my opinion sounds like I'm trying to dominate over someone's opinion, thus dragging it on and on...

As in under-rated, and over-rated... FF9 was probably the most hated, (or most disrepected Final Fantasy for it's time.) I never understood why people didn't enjoy it as much as I did. Perhaps it was trying to be too much like the older ones and people were wanting the older ones to move on and become more modern? Who knows.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not for voting or anything, since I'm not for debates especially when Dante is in them, but I'd like to comment Rainbow for both her posts and rep+. It's nice to see ppl who realize that ff7 IS overrated and also have the means to prove it^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Final Fantasy games are good,God of War games are good...Sephiroth and Kratos rocks :) ,but Dante can defeats them easily...:lol: in fact,this forum is about Devil May Cry...shouldn't we vote Dante as the top most outstanding and cool video game character...?:( this is really getting out of hand...:huh:

yes,FF 9 is a game i enjoy,however,i still like FF 7 and FF 10 as the games are cool...but as VI-Rainbow said,the games are overrated so easily...FF 7 always spawn something new about the franchise,which really sux...:mad:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
God of War was probably the greatest thing brought upon the PS2. I'd love to see what they could do for it with the PS3. <3 As for this getting outta hand I think we should leave this whole situation to rest.

As for FF7 getting sequals, I think it did desurve Advent Children. When I beat FF7 for the first time I was like, "WHAT THE HELL!?" at the end. It left you guessing. But after AC, it should have just ended there. DoC was alright, but yeah... As for the sequal to FFX, I think they could have done better with FFX-2. I wish they would have made a prequal, as in playing Jecht, Auron, and Braska's part. It would have been interesting cause there is alot more to it.

But in the end... I wish people would give the older ones at least a try. :] As for something else to try that is non-Final Fantasy, but done by Square Soft, is Chrono Trigger. <3

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69715 said:
God of War was probably the greatest thing brought upon the PS2. I'd love to see what they could do for it with the PS3. <3 As for this getting outta hand I think we should leave this whole situation to rest.

As for FF7 getting sequals, I think it did desurve Advent Children. When I beat FF7 for the first time I was like, "WHAT THE HELL!?" at the end. It left you guessing. But after AC, it should have just ended there. DoC was alright, but yeah... As for the sequal to FFX, I think they could have done better with FFX-2. I wish they would have made a prequal, as in playing Jecht, Auron, and Braska's part. It would have been interesting cause there is alot more to it.

But in the end... I wish people would give the older ones at least a try. :] As for something else to try that is non-Final Fantasy, but done by Square Soft, is Chrono Trigger. <3

DOC a bit boring...sux gameplay...same goes to Crisis Core:( ...I rather have Kingdom Hearts series as collection...FFX-2 could be made better...the game is like DMC 2,lower difficulty and too easy gameplay...:( Chrono Trigger is good,but Kingdom Hearts maybe better for me...:p

Yes,God of War series are good...but as a DMC fan,we should support Devil May Cry...:lol:

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69717 said:
KINGDOM HEARTS BETTER THAN CHRONO TRIGGER?! DON'T GET ME STARTED!

Lol. Just kidding. x3

Yes. Yes, we should. :]

hey,i did say it is better for me,not all...:( ...you sure a great otaku girl...:lol: no matter what,Dante kicks every other video game characters back to their own place...:cool:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
What can I say? He's the son of Sparda. He can send anyone crying back to the whole from which they crawled out of. >3<

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;69721 said:
What can I say? He's the son of Sparda. He can send anyone crying back to the whole from which they crawled out of. >3<

of course...:lol: you sure look cute at your myspace...:$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom