• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Kratos vs Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
Idk if Sephiroth takes a sword to the chest i doubt he'd walk away and Kratos is tuff but *spoiler* The statue he fights in GoW2 looks like its no where near as tuff as the savior. But yeah Kratos is a bad arss.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
gow2 was awsome..short though..beat it 2 days after i got it..woulda been the first day but i had too many bathroom and food breaks to take..lol

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Fatal;68036 said:
Dante calls him kid Because hes older and the best
oh and Vergilissexy do Devils...uh half human half devils age or do they just stay the same age

Well, Sparda stayed young for 2000 years, and from what i've seen Dante's demon blood tends to dominate his human blood, so I would assume that Dante won't be aging anytime soon IF he ages at all.

Idk if Sephiroth takes a sword to the chest i doubt he'd walk away and Kratos is tuff but *spoiler* The statue he fights in GoW2 looks like its no where near as tuff as the savior. But yeah Kratos is a bad arss.

The Savior would probably beat Colossus. The Savior was smarter and he could only be hurt by those damaging those blue thinggies. Collossus was almost weak all over. He was still cool though.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Because he has a birthday. What I meant by saying he doesn't age is he'll get to a certain point and will stop, well, aging. He's been living for 28-29 years, yet he still looks like he's 19 with a beard. (To me anyway) Sparda was alive for thousands of years and looked like he was 20.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
oh god..a baby dante..that would be scary..i'd have to say even as a baby dante would still be able to beat sephiroth...lol, kratos might give him quite a fight though...lol

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sephiroth is such an a$$kisser, a toy, and a mama's boy. Dante would bend him over his knees and give him a good butt whoopen.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
VI-Rainbow;69079 said:
Sephiroth is such an a$$kisser, a toy, and a mama's boy. Dante would bend him over his knees and give him a good butt whoopen.

:lol: That is true. Though, I'm not sure if Dante would be victorious. Kratos isn't anywhere near these guys. Though, Sephiroth can kick some real @$$! =]
So, I'm gonna have to say Sephiroth will win. (It's just the truth! Though, I still am for Dante!)

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sephiroth honestly can't be that great if he keeps getting killed. :/ Well... The real Sephiroth is dead. It's just his clone that had came back. In the end... Dante would get the last laugh.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
personally i dont think even with sephiroth's great power if he would win..i mean yeah..he's strong and all but...in the end he's just too conflicted to be able to win..as ive said b4..and i know many others have b4 me..sephiroth just plays around too much...he thinks he's the bomb and can just taunt his way out of a fight but in the end he just looses and dies

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Lol i would think sephiroth would def win.. i think if anyone taunts there way out of fights its dante :p

edit- you cant really tell though there from another game sephiroth just seems more powerfull

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
NERO116;69118 said:
but in the end he just looses and dies

That's because in the end all bad guys die. Kefka was a more fearful enemy than Sephiroth. Sephiroth just set a whole village on fire and threatend the planet and all life on it with meteor. Kefka destroyed every village whether it be fire, murder, the planet ripping apart, or him brutally killing someone. He even turned every single continent into a wasteland. Kefka also became a God. Not just some one-winged angel who's only damage pale horse could do was turn you into a frog, and Super Nova really wasn't that damaging. (Depending on how leveled up you were.)

You had to fight a whole tower of demons and monsters (even two enemys that might have been Jesus and Mary, but it was never stated) before you get to his final form. Yes. As a bad guy, he died. But he was more psychotic and did more damage to not only the planet itself, but the people. Infact half the population was dead. His laugh totally wins too. <3

Let's see Sephiroth do that.

A fight between Dante and Kefka might actually be more amusing.

june34

screw Sephiroth, its between Dante and kratos, kratos kills gods, and dante kills devils, it would be the most hardcore fight ever, i dont know how would win, Sephiroth keeps geting killed and i know he couldnt stand a chance if dante went DT on his arss:p

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, i love this..im debating who would win and learning more about final fantasy at the same time..lol, i havent played any other ff other then 7 and 8...lol..and to tell u the truth...sephy gave me more of a challenge then ultimicia, and ultimicia had to cheat and use my own gf against me...lol

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
lol i think sephiroth vs sparda would be a good fight :p most of you probably think im crazy but when you think about it, its game chars.. how can you tell who is stronger??? i mean in ff7 when cloud tells the story about sephiroth when they leave midgar hes pretty damn powerfull..
i bet alot of you people are gonna quote and say are you kidding? sephiroth vs sparda? omg...sparda would win so easy..

but this thread did give me a idea....
ima try to get my sister to make me a sig with dante or maybe vergil figting sephiroth =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom