• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante vs Kratos vs Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
sephiroth would never win..he toys around toy much with his enemies..lol, he would probably win if he pulled off the super nova but he wouldnt..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i actually havent gotten that far yet..ive been spending most of my time trying to over power myself..im kind of ocd when it comes to dmc..i had some trouble fighting angel so ive been spending some time getting new abilities and buying more items

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh, sorry, for that spoiler then. Well, it's not much of a spoiler since we saw Dante hand Mundus' a$$ back to him.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol..thats alright..i'd actually rather have some spoilers to tell u the truth..now i know how overly powered dante is going to be when i get to play with him...lol

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well...actually, (since you don't mind spoilers) Dante is noticibly stronger than Nero when you fight as him, but for gaming purposes he's...not that strong.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, appropriatly..its only natural that dante would be stronger..he's more experienced..nero is probably only afew years older then dante in dmc3 so he wouldnt be much stronger..well, atleast if u took away the devil bringer and just gave him devil powers..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
who can really say for sure what he means u know..whatever..man..this is getting confusing..got 2 different conversations in 2 different threads going with the same person..lol, if only i had the same messangers as everyone else..lol

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah...u see...i totally forgot wich thread i was posting in and posted my dante rules comment in favorite cutscene..lol probably gonna get an infraction for that one

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Go ahead and ask her then. ^^ BTW instead of double posting, you see that edit button on your post? Use that instead.

...CRAP!!! You made me post the wrong comment in there too. >< *Goes back to fix it*

...There we go.

I think Dante would win because he is the most powerful demon on Earth. And although Kratos is half god, he still can't seem to kill off the big cheese(Zeus)...yet

I can't say much about Sepiroth because I don't know much about him.

But, Kratos can get quite determined, if he were to collect more powers and weapons with assitance from the titans who knows what he could be capable off. But then it goes back to Dante...DMC4 Dante still collects DAs but with no effort, which is why I think he would win. It doesn't even look like he has to try anymore.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
ahhh...i didnt see that..well thanks for that helpfull tip..i think im gonna have to giveu rep for that one, im still kinda new at this stuff..i just started getting back into the forum scene

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah thats true..this is a pretty friendly forum..nothing like the others ive been too..and ive been to quite afew in the last few weeks...not even long enough to know how they all work either..lol btw just so its stated in this thread too...dante all the way...kratos might if as u said he gains more power from the help of the titans but sephiroth no...too arrigant

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Dante calls him kid Because hes older and the best
oh and Vergilissexy do Devils...uh half human half devils age or do they just stay the same age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom