• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante (DmC) vs. Nero

Who would win in a battle?

• Dante

Votes: 62 59.6%
  • Nero

Votes: 42 40.4%

• Total voters

Dante47

It would be close.
Dante would without a doubt provoke him however, and I'm sure he could beat him in pure rage.
Though, I doubt Dante would do that now, after the end of DmC.

ChaserTech

I don't think he would. If you were to give Nero some training and an age boost, you'd have to be fair and give the same to Dante. It wouldn't be a fair match, Nero is only a quarter devil at best...whereas Dante is demon/angel. Thats like making a cheetah fight a tyrannosaurus, its no fun if there's no challenge.

. . . I don't see how Nero being only a quarter devil means that he's automatically weaker than Dante since he's half demon/angel. (Funny because I just said this) That's a really unfair way to think about strength/power levels.

Personally I'm not sure where people are getting the idea the two are so different

Nero:
A foulmouthed Dante wannabe with a petulant attitude and total disregard for authority, with a whip-like mechanic he uses to traverse environments and grapple enemies. Normally listless and standoffish, he is motivated primarily by his attraction to a boring female character.

Donte:
A foulmouthed Dante wannabe with a petulant attitude and total disregard for authority, with a whip-like mechanic he uses to traverse environments and grapple enemies. Normally listless and standoffish, he is motivated primarily by... well turns out the tool in the fedora really is my brother and the hood chick is kind of hot, may as well go with it

It's pretty convenient that time only ever slowed when Vergin and Kat were in danger then

And people keep saying Mundus is the villain in this game! They abort his baby with a bullet and he still has it in his heart to save their lives!

Dante47

. . . I don't see how Nero being only a quarter devil means that he's automatically weaker than Dante since he's half demon/angel. (Funny because I just said this) That's a really unfair way to think about strength/power levels.
Not to mention that each respectable series has major differences in the lore, making this battle utterly illogical.
To Nero, Angels do not exist. To Dante, there are no other people with Sparda's blood than him and Vergil.

vakarian23

Can't quite remember the mission in it's entirety, I always thought the time was slowing down as soon as the shockwave caught up with them, which happened repeatedly.

Anyways, back on topic: I really don't see such a big difference between the both of them after all but I guess Dante would have the upperhand.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
I seriously believe that Nero is a quarter devil, I have a theory that he's connected to Nero somehow.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nero in a fight with new Dante....

Well, if it were yo' mama fight Dante 2.0 would definitely win.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nero in a fight with new Dante....

Well, if it were yo' mama fight Dante 2.0 would definitely win.
He'd win because we don't know who is Nero's mama:lol:

But then Nero could have that whole 'your Mom's a whore' :p

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Imma give it to Nero that devil bringer is pure strength he got a better devil trigger and well he has some of vergils power thanks to Yamato

TheNoHeartedBeing

The thing is Nero is only a quarter of a demon as some of you said(im not sure if its true or not). See that means hes more human then demon. Humans have limits. If Dante existed in the real world could any of us beat his ass? No, no just no. Were human were limited. We cant going jumping off of buildings, we cant go killing demons, we cant do anything really when it comes battle against demons. Ok. Nero has some demon in him which makes him pretty strong but hes still more human than demon. How can a dude that's more human then demon kill a dude that's angel and demon? Its not possible. Its just not. Sure he took out the false savior but still. It was the "false" savior. Im no fanboy of Dante nor Nero. Im just thinking completely logically.

Top Bottom