• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"I have done more for your kind than you know but if knowledge of my being here gets out it will cause certain things to happen things that will lead to your destruction so I can't let you live unless you will keep my prescencce here secret." I pulled out one of my custiom made guns and pointed it at a guards hea d that was about to attack me

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The guard stopped, scared for his life. "You will do no such thing! My kind will keep your secret, just please, don't kill anyone!" Salem begged.

Mr Anderson

"Deal" I jumped into the shadows and disappeared seemingly to them I left the room and went back to my hiding spot I would contact Salem and tell her what I needed to know but I would trust no one else.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding. "You heard him." She told the guards, including Ayer. "If you tell anyone, you're through. And as the mistress of this family, I don't take too kindly to that prospect."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem sighed and retired to her personal quarters. Her brush with death shook her to her core.

Mr Anderson

I walked right through her main door waiting for her to notice me since I knew my scent was undetectable.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem laid on her bed and shut her eyes, hoping that a short nap would calm her frazzled nerves.

Mr Anderson

"I need someone in here I can trust and tell what I have been doing to Stenton said I could trust you can I?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"I never go back on my word." Salem said, sitting up in her bed. "Tell me what you have to tell me."

Mr Anderson

"I might have set up a few wings of the castle to explode and put some poison and traps in some places but I can't let anyone else know that or else it will cause panic and that won't help" I said calmly hoping she wasn't going to get touchy and angry over this

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"But if they don't know, then my people will die!" Salem said, standing up, her fists clenched in anger. "You will willingly condemn people of mine to die in an explosion, or be poisoned and killed?"

Mr Anderson

"No the traps haven't been activated I have a map of everything all secret passages all places and where everyone should be I know that our opponent will take some of these places and get a small chunk conquered when that happens they will pay for every inch they took. Every single one of them will pay for what they did if stenton hadn't asked me do this I would have left all of you to die!" My voice leaving calm and growing venomous at the end

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem calmed down, letting out a breath. "Okay. Okay, that's fine..." She said. "I just... The thought of even one of my kind dying drives me to the brink of pure wrath..."

Mr Anderson

"I noticed they are your weakness but they also are your strength I have my own weaknesses but I don't give a damn if any of your kind die Stenton is...was alot more forgiving than I am."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"You are the coldest, cruelest person I've ever met." Salem said, looking away from Justin. To Nagas, looking away from the person you were talking to was considered great disrespect.

Mr Anderson

"I don't need your respect or your opinion of me all I need is you not to rat me out I may seem cold to you but after all your people did to Stenton I don't care the fact that he sent me to help you means he thought you guys were worth forgiving I don't." I turned my back to her a bigger sign of disrespect than her looking away I knew from what Stenton taught me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"My people are not the ones that killed him." Salem said calmly. "It was that damned group of humans who captured me and..." She looked away, the memories hurting her. "That was the reason Reiji was born... He's a half breed..." She looked up at Justin, her eyes intense. "I don't know what you're thinking, but my race were not your friend's murderer."

Top Bottom