• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chronicles of Reluctant Heroes RP

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
"We? There is no 'we' there is me and there is you two I have instructions you are part of the royal family you can go back and do whatever you please to help them so I am leaving" I walked out with the body trying to find a way into the sewer so the body wouldn't be noticed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"He's such a strange man..." Reiji commented, a sneer on his face. "I guess now is the day when you take yourself, me, and Ayer back to the royal palace."

"I wonder what they'll say after having thought of me as dead for a year..." Salem said quietly.

Mr Anderson

I summoned a sword of fire and turned Stentons body to ash putting it in a leather pouch he gave me that used to carry his money. I tied the pouch to my belt and left heading for the naga kingdom. If Salem would have been willing to follow my orders she would have been a valuable ally but... nevermind I bought an airplane ticket to California looks like I am going to what humans thought of as Atlantis their kingdom was hidden under the sea.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Guess you can see that Salem is quite stubborn, eh? That clashes with Justin's need to make people follow orders, thus opening the door for character development. >:3 Also, the Naga's palace is not under the sea. It's in a mountain. I probably should've told you that.

Mr Anderson

OOC:Well I can make it work the contents of Stentons note is unknown so he might have left something for Justin to find plus mythologically speaking naga are technically water creatures known as the guardians of diamonds and rainbows.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: To when the heroes meet once again. Having them separated makes the RP extremely awkward.

Mr Anderson

1 MONTH LATER
I finally got to their palace after picking up a few things Stenton said i would need when I saw Salem! I started to walk away slowly hping she wouldn't notice mewe were close to it she couldn't know about the secret paths existence if she did I would have to use one harder to go through. I hope her and the halfling miss me. I said walking slowly seeing if i could find a place to hide from them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"This place is now secure, correct?" Salem asked her lover, Ayer.

"All secure, Mistress Mizuchi." Ayer reported, the brown colored scales on his face barely moving.

"Good." Salem said with a smile. It had taken nearly a month, but with Ayer, Reiji, Salem, and the entire Mizuchi family including Salem's own parents working on the fortification, it was now a fortress to be reckoned with.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"And you're absolutely certain there are no intruders?" Salem asked, slithering past the statue, and by extension Justin, without noticing him.

"Absolutely cer-..." Ayer said, then sniffed deeply. "I smell a human..." He said. "And it's not your son."

Mr Anderson

I ran around a route of statues I had been hiding around and traveling the same routes everyday they won't find me easily I thought hiding on the other side of the room now when the turned at least I used Stentons advice he left in his letter a substance that would destroy your scent and couldn't be detected so all the secret passages were still secret I poured the liquid on myself so I wouldnt be found and kept running the liquid didnt get on the floor either I ran and hid looking for an entrance to a secret passage but I think Salem may have seen me move out the corner of her eye.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Over there." Salem said, snarling. "Movement." She snapped her fingers, and a few guards snapped to attention. "Investigate!" She commanded, and they obliged, following her pointing finger to where she saw the slight movement.

Mr Anderson

I pulled out two swords ready to fight them off and run they wouldn't be able to follow my scent and I am faster than a naga plus Stenton taught mee how to fight against nagas so I was ready to do anything neccessary.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem moved to the forefront of the guards, carrying a sword. Father... Guide my blade. She thought solemnly as she came upon Justin. "You?!" She said, eyes wide.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Salem brought up her sword, clashing with Justin. "What the hell are you doing?!" She shouted. "You told me you'd fight for my kind, not try to kill us!"

Top Bottom