• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capcom going under?

Tables

...chairs?
Are you kidding me ? DMC is just a brand and if Capcom dies it'll sell its rights to a better company.

I've seen this happen sometimes (companies selling titles) and the results are horrible, most of the time. They end up changing the game so much that it doesn't even resemble the original product.

The only game i've played that was made by different devs was Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier, that game wasn't bad, but compared to the other Jak titles it fails miserably. They added flying stages which had nothing to do with anything, they changed the weapons and gave dark eco powers to Daxter. Just like DMC2, if it wasn't called Jak and Daxter then it'd be a decent game.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I've seen this happen sometimes (companies selling titles) and the results are horrible, most of the time. They end up changing the game so much that it doesn't even resemble the original product.
Really ? i've only seen positives like max panye 3 and besides its not about the company its the creator that matters Capcom is just a company and a stupid one at that.

>Just like DMC2, if it wasn't called Jak and Daxter then it'd be a decent game.
Actually DMC 2 was also made by cacpom except the team which made the original game was not present.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think they do need to figure out what to do with their old ips as even though new ips are good, old ips can also help booster sales as they are brand names.

Im not sure a reboot as drastic as DmC would be wise again as how different it was turned people away.

Top Bottom