• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BEST GAMES OF 2013! That time again folks.

IncarnatedDemon

Well, I did not buy many games this year, had not much time to game anyway...

But for me it's definetly:

DmC: Devil May Cry
Metal Gear Rising (which I just now finished for the first time)
Well that's about it I guess, looking forward to buy Darksouls 2 and Castlevania LoS 2 next year, that would also conclude my console gaming for a few years I guess, since none of the new consoles interest me in the slightest.
My Name btw is Dark Souls but you can call me Dark Souls the RPG slayer, has a nice ring to it don´t you think :sneaky:

IncarnatedDemon

My name, by the way, is CoD. But you can call me CoD the fun killer. Has a nice ring to it dontcha think?
artworks-000060223014-7kr1vm-crop.jpg

On a serious note: Even though CoD is what it is, it has a positive side to it. It keeps annoying kids away from quality games.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Good games :-

> GTA 5
> Prototype 2
> DmC
> Ni no kuni

Disappointing games :-

>Tomb Raider
> Resident evil 6 PC version(it sucks balls)
> Assassins creed 4 (Same tepid sh!t on next gen consoles)
> Plants Vs Zombies 2 (F2P bullshit)
> The Amazing Spiderman (NOTHING can top Spiderman 2)
> Bioshock infinite.. (BULLSH!T ending and mediocre gameplay)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
artworks-000060223014-7kr1vm-crop.jpg

On a serious note: Even though CoD is what it is, it has a positive side to it. It keeps annoying kids away from quality games.

I hate CoD mostly because it's where all those annoying 12 year old brats are, yelling into the headphones and cussing up a storm. Plus like you said in keeping kids from really seeing other games out there besides shooters and sports games.

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Good games :-

> GTA 5
> Prototype 2
> DmC
> Ni no kuni

Disappointing games :-

>Tomb Raider
> Resident evil 6 PC version(it sucks balls)
> Assassins creed 4 (Same tepid sh!t on next gen consoles)
> Plants Vs Zombies 2 (F2P bullshit)
> The Amazing Spiderman (NOTHING can top Spiderman 2)
> Bioshock infinite.. (BULLSH!T ending and mediocre gameplay)
I'm gonna have to disagree on PvZ2 and Bioshock Infinite though...
I really enjoyed the hell out of PvZ2 (just keep doing the Challenge Zone to get keys; they have a high chance of dropping there)
BI is beautiful...
I'll respect your choices, bud... :)

IncarnatedDemon

I would never buy my son CoD, Battlefield or any other violent games. Not because i believe he will become more violent but there are better games for a child to play.
Games that teach you to value friendship, love and to endure and keep on going. Games that will inspire you. Shooting people is hardly inspiring.

Ni No Kuni for example is lovely :happy:

Games are about fun, at end of day. Call of Duty is about that, but i believe it´s also very much about competiveness. And that´s in my opinion not healthy for a girl or boy at young age. It might lead them to fisciate about being the best to a point the fun of game is no longer there.

Then again i would´t be very strict about it. I just would´t allow my son to play such games as long as he´s under my wings.

Maxman

I would never buy my son CoD, Battlefield or any other violent games. Not because i believe he will become more violent but there are better games for a child to play.
Games that teach you to value friendship, love and to endure and keep on going. Games that will inspire you. Shooting people is hardly inspiring.

Ni No Kuni for example is lovely :happy:

Games are about fun, at end of day. Call of Duty is about that, but i believe it´s also very much about competiveness. And that´s in my opinion not healthy for a girl or boy at young age. It might lead them to fisciate about being the best to a point the fun of game is no longer there.

Then again i would´t be very strict about it. I just would´t allow my son to play such games as long as he´s under my wings.
Well, you could buy your Son Shadow Warrior and Max Payne :)

Vinosh

2013 Best game :
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance :thumbsup:

2013 Year game disappointment:
DmC: Devil May Cry :thumbsdown:

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I'm gonna have to disagree on PvZ2 and Bioshock Infinite though...
I really enjoyed the hell out of PvZ2 (just keep doing the Challenge Zone to get keys; they have a high chance of dropping there)
BI is beautiful...
I'll respect your choices, bud... :)
They're not specifically bad games per say,they're just disappointing.. PVZ2 must be a good game but its F2P and the exclusive contract with apple just p!sses me off and the bioshock infinite was not really up to the giant amount of hype surrounding it the first bioshock is still the best IMO.
Web of Shadows - hands down best Spider-Man game of all time.
lol i still remember the 2008's trailer with moonlight sonata.

Last edited:

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
They're not specifically bad games per say,they're just disappointing.. PVZ2 must be a good game but its F2P and the exclusive contract with apple just p!sses me off and the bioshock infinite was not really up to the giant amount of hype surrounding it the first bioshock is still the best IMO.
I'll respect your opinion towards F2P; but as for me, I don't give a damn about that, bud. I actually enjoy the new plants (and zombies) PopCap offered.

But I have to thank Mojang for making something new and unique for Minecraft thanks to the new biomes; not to mention that you can dye glass and make glass panes of the same color (just like how you make regular glass panes)! Just imagine what I can build! Maybe with stained glass, I can make a cobblestone church with it?

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
MGR and NG3:Razor's Edge :3

Well, i don't think i can add this game because it was originally release in 2012 for PC, but 2013 for PS3, but i'm loving the game. It's Hotline Miami.

Top Bottom