• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Blitz

Heeeeey.
Hey staff, I know I don't go around the forums too much, but, am I an active member?

Also, who follows more people in the forum?

Also, can you guys change my name to " Blitz " ?

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
Dear Staff,
I've been using the dark skin but the notification system (Alert= 0, Inbox=0) hasn't been resolved yet. My question is, is there any hope for it gettin' back to normal or I can happily become hopeless?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hey staff, I know I don't go around the forums too much, but, am I an active member?

Also, who follows more people in the forum?

Also, can you guys change my name to " Blitz " ?

With over 400 posts id say pretty active.

Who out of the staff follows more people?

Done

Dear Staff,
I've been using the dark skin but the notification system (Alert= 0, Inbox=0) hasn't been resolved yet. My question is, is there any hope for it gettin' back to normal or I can happily become hopeless?

The reason for the new skin was to update the template to fix that issue, unless the old dark skin is updated then that issue will remain for it. I use the dark skin too so im also stuck with the same issue.

Dear Staff,
Who's your favorite nonfictional historical figure?

First two that come to mind is Julius Caesar (always found the Romans fascinating) and Winston Churchill for obvious reasons.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's an achievement of rather impressive proportions. Congratulations, sir :)

You know, when I joined up, I never thought I'd make it that far. XD Although, I do wonder if I would've gotten one of the secret ranks upon garnering 10,000, if these were still the old forums.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You know, when I joined up, I never thought I'd make it that far. XD Although, I do wonder if I would've gotten one of the secret ranks upon garnering 10,000, if these were still the old forums.

You mean "Tonk's Scaly Lizard" isn't a super special hidden rank that Steve created thinking that only you could make it so far, that fast?

Boy, could have fooled me...

Top Bottom