• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Armored Core: Liberty's Calling

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I dont see a problem with that, here the only one i trust completily is my Ac". He looked again at Angelus and latter looked to his AC, Savior, made from salvaged parts of Drake biggest enemy.

OOC: Who wants to know how Savior looks like, look at my profile picture.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
OOC: Angelo, it's perfectly acceptable and happens to the best of us. If you needed a break you could've just asked though.

Crow laughed. "You guys and the whole trust issue. We've been trusting Duoss so far, and it's getting us pretty far ahead in this game."

Duoss took a step forward. I agree. I do not believe trust needs to be a major barrier here. Duoss looked at Angelus with his single green eye. You merely don't trust others because you've been betrayed before. Once, and only once. I don't find that very logical. You can't base everyone you meet over one chance misdemeanor.

Crow suddenly turned serious as he listened to Duoss speak. He looked at Angelus. "Tin can's got a point, you know."

I'd much prefer if you didn't give me nicknames.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Don't judge me Duoss, you don't know what happened, I have my reasons and I'm keeping to them...I'm aware of the fact that you're gonna betray me, people on the other hand...I find it difficult to tell, you never know if they're going to stab you in the back or not, so I like to be wary."

Angelus knelt down next to the steaming wreck of his AC, running his fingers around the hole that'd been ripped in Anubis' chest.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss took a step back, appalled. Ngh... Of course you would think that I would attack you, but I have my reasons not too. I've decided... He paused, making sure everyone was listening. That I will help humans, as I was originally intended. He sighed and looked around. I know you all don't really trust me, and I don't blame you, but... We need each other to win, and there's really no advantage for me to kill every human anyway. He looked at Angelus, who was still stroking the huge gash in Anubis' chest. The bitch deserved it...

Crow snickered when Duoss swore.

Duoss looked at Crow, obviously annoyed. What's so damn funny?

"You swearing... It's hilarious!"

Duoss sighed and looked towards the sky, saying no more.

OOC: If you guys are wondering what I'm doing, I'm trying to ease some of the tension between the characters, most notably Angelus and Duoss, as our team can't do anything if there's no trust between the two most powerful members. At this rate, Angelus would much rather let Duoss get blown out of the sky than save him.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
OOC: Well thats right, we are gonna fight the powerful Tempest, so we need to gain each other.

BIC: Drake looked up to Duoss, he has changed a lot since the last time he saw him, he walked to the big bot."You know Duoss, you have changed a lot, last time i almost lossed my ship, you know how hard is to get those credits for that ship".

OOC: For DT, Drake ship was the last Red version

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss looked down at Drake, his green eye seemingly glowing brighter and then fading again, almost as if he was blinking. I could fix it, if I knew where it landed... You know, Drake, we're the ones who need to trust each other if we're going to survive this next battle.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I dont see a problem, Savior is pretty friendly, and i already forgive you, but sometimes Savior Ai becomes like his last AI".Drake looked at Duoss green eye, he latter looked at Savior."Actually i make him of Genu ship, took a time, but the reward is very good".

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angelus sighed.
"Yeah...I know, I just...What can I say? I've been piloting her for quite some time, it's never easy to lose a Core you've been with for years, even if the AI was a psychotic bitch, the frame itself complemented me perfectly, I'm hoping Lex can fix her up...Can't really see myself piloting anything else these days, if it weren't for the AI it'd be a perfect craft."

He stood up, turning to face Duoss.

"Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, if you're really going to do what you say you are, then I'll help you, I wouldn't say I trust you one hundred percent, but I'll fight alongside you, for now Duoss, that's all I can offer you."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss nodded. It's all I can ask, at this point. You don't have to trust me, but I've been wondering... He crossed his arms and looked at Angelus. Am I really that transparent to you?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Transparent? No, it's just...Since we fought, I've had a nasty feeling about...Well, you. It's probably a result of the AI flooding my mind but...I don't know, I'm just uneasy, I don't know how else to explain it really."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss sighed. I tend to have violent mood swings during combat. That was one of those times, and one of my only flaws. Other than that, I'm mostly... Well, normal, I guess.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Zazz sighed, "I can't believe it's come to this. We all have our own problems...well, minus Crow, maybe. But do you think we'll really be enough to take on Tempest?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Duoss looked outward. I couldn't destroy it in my complete form. What do you think that says for our chances?

Crow looked at Zazz. "I have my own problems too. Anger issues. Really bad anger issues. That and I have no self-preservation gene." He said, adding a smirk in for good measure.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow typed in something on his PDA and instantly received a message back from Rain Storm. "Rain says that our chances right now would be slightly above thirty. If we can upgrade Duoss back to his complete form, we'd have almost eighty." He put his PDA back in his pocket and looked around. "Should we take the risk of having a 30% chance, or the risk of having a maniacal nearly indestructible robot on our tails?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Drake now stoped chucking, and looked at Zazz with a relaxed face."We should do it, after all the two end the same way".

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
"Well I'm not a huge fan of either outcome, but see if you can find out what our chances are if I can get Anubis respeced, rebuilt and get the AI suppressed, if I do that then even if Duoss here goes a little nuts, we might stand a chance."

Angelus stood up, facing Crow.

"Anyway, I'm not going anywhere with Anubis wrecked like this, can I get a ride back? The salvage team can grab Anubis later, but I'm getting kinda tired of standing out here waiting, you got room for two?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Crow looked at Rain Storm, with the huge gash in it's chest, cleanly showing the c0ckpit through. "Yeah, you'll fit, but it'll be a pretty windy ride."

Top Bottom