• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Any RPG fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick7

i agree. X is great and all, but X-2 just blows. not only boring, but also pointless. i think they could've done a better job on X-2 if they allow more than 3 characters and a better storyline.

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Wait Lady did you say there was an EB Games nearby...Damn! All the EB Games around where I live have been bought out by Gamestop and becoming a part of the Gamestop Co.

X-2 was a little short and a bit dull and the story but I did like how they integrated the class change system like in Tactics. ( I think it was tactics ) But I also hated how they took out summonings and then made you fight against them. It was sad to have had to kill Bahamut, *sniff* so sad.

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
Bahamut is weak and lame ANIMA is the real thing it kills every thing in its way MUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH (sry i went a little crazy)

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
NO! Bahamut is the better one! Anima was a pathetic little creature that could never amount to the King of Dragons!

(just kidding)

...(okay maybe not completely)

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
Seigfried said:
NO! Bahamut is the better one! Anima was a pathetic little creature that could never amount to the King of Dragons!

(just kidding)

...(okay maybe not completely)

:mad: Why you little :mad: .........

Kakashi

aka Bindshooter1
Bahamut is weak he maybe be the King of dragons but weak an example
in ff8 he was kick ass hard took me 2 hours but then as i got him .......... just ........... i mean .........
WEAK as a scared cat runnig away from a kid with a lolipot........ and in ff7 they had about more than 3 different kind of Bahamuts and one weaker then the ather
while Anima is very hard to get and worth it

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
For what, that little Obliteration attack that is supposed to kill enemies instantly but only works about a quater of the time. He's just some Odin wannabe! Bahamut can at least hold his own in battle. Not to mention that your little Anima was not a compeltely pure Aeon to begin with. There is corruption within that beast.

Not to mention that the fact that Anima has only been in two games out of the whole series when Bahamut has his own personal legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom