• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Alter Echo: The Basis of DmC?

Razyel

Soul Reaver
the similarities between echo and DmC arent really that big...i mean you COULD say NT may have drawn inspiration from some things. but a lot of things eg ranking system, multiple styles etc were present in the old series. i find it hard to belive that any of the past DMCs were copies of anything. i mean i could argue inuyasha stole its idea of a plot from the millions of other classic demon/human (general unworldly being hybrid) hybrid stories that have been told through history. DMC1 was orginally a resident evil game but even then i couldnt tell until someone pointed it out to me.
I could, it's not even that hard really once you see the puzzle texts, and yeah DMC isn't by any means a copy of anything, do not think that takin' inspiration from something is the same as copying something

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Not to me. If her figure was more... full, I would've paid a little bit more attention to her.

7ecf8cf855c2f9112d6623bba83e7437.png

images

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I could, it's not even that hard really once you see the puzzle texts, and yeah DMC isn't by any means a copy of anything, do not think that takin' inspiration from something is the same as copying something
Many people tend to confuse the 2 concept.

DMC1 did end the same way a lot of Resident Evil games does end.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Her chest isn't that big.

What I mean by "full," I mean more "clarified" or "defined." She's kind of slim and her waist is sort of small. I like women with a healthier frame and shape.
Her waist is fine, her breast are around that size(outfits can be deceiving) as I find her bust to be the biggest in the DMC verse.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Whoops, I meant her hips.

Really, they're not that big. And how exactly can they be the biggest? She's no bigger than Trish (DMC 1).

Anyways, we're highly off- topic
Pfffttt...Trish's boobs aren't impressive just because she wears outfits that shows them off more doesn't make them bigger. Its very easy to have the biggest bust in a video game series that only have like 5 females in it(out of 4 games).....well 7 if you include the demon bosses(if you do then you must have a bestiality fetish).

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
It's like we don't even have mods anymore.

I am really starting to think all the mods must have gone on a group holiday together and left us to our own devices because this is WAY off topic.

Zargus

Do you know how to install true FEAR?!
Premium
YEEAHHHH NO MODS!!!!

Which is not a good thing.

Back on topic DmC seems to have taken its inspiration from Alter Echo (Never played the game but always wanted too) but we will not know if it is a total copy and paste until the game has been released so at the moment it is only inspiration.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Whatever anyway I just played DMC2 Lucia's disk.....I'm going to make a thread about DMC2(not in this section) sometime soon.

Top Bottom