• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A new DMC 5 Concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramendium

Ronin;181128 said:
Maybe someone that is a friend to Dante's family? Or a customer that is having a demon infestation in his/her house.

Hm i don't remember anyone that is friend to his family if there is one how tha hell bike came along anyway?

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Tramendium;181066 said:
But who tha hell would that be?

It's up to capcom to tell us... I personally think it is someone that has information about Sparda. A normal customer doesnt need a 'password', I think.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Crimson Devil;181262 said:
It's up to capcom to tell us... I personally think it is someone that has information about Sparda. A normal customer doesnt need a 'password', I think.

Hope this customer would tell Dante that Sparda is alive.

Tramendium

In need of reminding you all guys and gals Capcom says that dmc4 at first should be game that will contain all other DMC games probably whats best in each but they instead brought Nero and introduced him poorly and since dmc4 wasn't that game it is logically that DMC5 would be and therefore that thing what you are arguing about is pointless cause if it is all previous dmc in one game it will probably start as a direct sequel from DMC2 when Dante enters hell.I hardly doubt that is he on that bike in that scene with Lucia waiting for him cause it all happened too fast and he didn't had any objective to look at when that previous cut-scene in hell happened.

dmc34

wow...
nice concept...
but i suggest that the appearance of dante and vergil will have their mustaches... hehehe... and if you could post a illustration for the appearances...

SuperDante

Legendary Demon Hunter
I think pre-DMC2 is good - the reason Dante is so dark in DMC2 is most probably because Trish, Lady & Nero all died - He was the only survivor of an epic mission, could be something truely special - Very dark game indeed! BTW i'm a newbie so hi everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom