• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A new DMC 5 Concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i like itr alot, but still pick ur own concept its great and i'm thinking that if its possible, you should send it to capcom and see if you get a response from them...just a thought ;)

Tramendium

SpArAda1127;180308 said:
i like itr alot, but still pick ur own concept its great and i'm thinking that if its possible, you should send it to capcom and see if you get a response from them...just a thought ;)

Ahem if you didn't noticed that capcom doesn't give a damn about specific scenarios they could use words of improvement but thats all they work in their own ideas and don't give damn about us and our imagination (unfortunately).

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
I came up with a little bit of backstory for Dis. Feedback welcome.

Sparda. Sparda was the most famous demon ever. But what of his brother?
Dis was the Ice to Sparda's fire, the black to his white. Dis was, however, a general of Mundus's army. He ment to leave it, because he wanted out of the demon realm, despite Sparda not knowing. He was kicked down to the underworld when Sparda sealed it.

When Mundus returned, he left a trail that allowed Dis to find his way out. He was angry for a long time, until he heard that Sparda was dead, he then vowed to help the sons of Sparda, no matter what...

So? good?

Tramendium

Darkness Oblivion;180577 said:
I came up with a little bit of backstory for Dis. Feedback welcome.

Sparda. Sparda was the most famous demon ever. But what of his brother?
Dis was the Ice to Sparda's fire, the black to his white. Dis was, however, a general of Mundus's army. He ment to leave it, because he wanted out of the demon realm, despite Sparda not knowing. He was kicked down to the underworld when Sparda sealed it.

When Mundus returned, he left a trail that allowed Dis to find his way out. He was angry for a long time, until he heard that Sparda was dead, he then vowed to help the sons of Sparda, no matter what...

So? good?

I dunno if Sparda realy have brother but story was originally how sparda was choosing to fight for mankind and i don't see how your concept of his bro fit there at all, if capcom had same idea about that they would at least say something for it too.

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
Don't take this the wrong way, but got any better ideas? (means that I'm looking for concepts there, ideas for Brooke are also welcome!)

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
GamblingGambitCloud;180746 said:
nice concept with dis....
Thanks!

Here's Brooke concept:
Brooke, also known as Gabriel, is an archangel who was sent down to earth to keep an eye on the demons. He took up a somewhat more common name and pretended to be a Devil hunter.
He felt a demonic disturbance on Mallet Island 10 years ago, but when he arrived, the island was collapsing and he saw an airplane flying out. He sensed demonic energy, but also a human heart. Intrigued, he did some research and found the legend of Sparda and his sons. 10 years later he felt a familiar disturbance and headed over immediately.

Feedback? suggestions?
I'm open!

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
GamblingGambitCloud;180846 said:
i thought so too...so that's wat confused me....to be honest, still kinda think its a she
Time to end the confusion, Brooke, is a he. Name is based off of John Brooke.

Oh, and Ebony and Ivory? got any good constructive critisisms?

Darkness Oblivion

Taste your mortality!
sheriffreeze;180984 said:
why dont you make the story after dmc2 it will be better
Because I will be explaining Vergils dissapearance from DMCs 4 and 2+ showing why Dante was so grim in DMC2! I'll leave the after DMC2 stuff for DMC6:lol:

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Darkness Oblivion;181028 said:
Because I will be explaining Vergils dissapearance from DMCs 4 and 2+ showing why Dante was so grim in DMC2! I'll leave the after DMC2 stuff for DMC6:lol:

Couldn't agree more with u dude...
I want to see what happens after DMC2... but first I wanna see what happends between DMC4 and DMC2. There is a lot of things that needs some answers. Like, Dante's attitude, Majin Form, where is Nero? Where are Lady and Trish? And so on...

I think, as I already wrote in other posts, that Dante's ending in DMC4 (the one he gets a call about a customer with the password...) is a good way to start its sequel.

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;181049 said:
Couldn't agree more with u dude...
I want to see what happens after DMC2... but first I wanna see what happends between DMC4 and DMC2. There is a lot of things that needs some answers. Like, Dante's attitude, Majin Form, where is Nero? Where are Lady and Trish? And so on...

I think, as I already wrote in other posts, that Dante's ending in DMC4 (the one he gets a call about a customer with the password...) is a good way to start its sequel.

But who tha hell would that be?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Tramendium;181066 said:
But who tha hell would that be?

Maybe someone that is a friend to Dante's family? Or a customer that is having a demon infestation in his/her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom