• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

A Limbo for angels?

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
We know that Limbo is a realm inhabited by demons so it makes me wonder if there is such a realm for angels too. What if something like that is revealed at E3 or are they storing their angelic concepts for the sequel that they are planning?

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
That would be pretty cool! Angel limbo could be like a cleaner, and more refined version of the real world.
yeah, probably a cleaner and more futuristic version of the real world. or maybe more weirder, like in Assassin's Creed Revelation in Desmond's Journey

Razyel

Soul Reaver
That is one excellent theory, I hope you are right. Who knows maybe angels and demons are both in Limbo just in different parts of it...

Dante47

There should be. It's called HEAVEN!

Limbo is these first circle of Hell. Angels are probably in Heaven.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
if theres a limbo for angels does that mean we get to killl some. cuz that wud be awesome

Razyel

Soul Reaver
What about the fallen angels? Also Limbo according to catholic theology isn't part of hell it's rather a place that's kinda between heaven and hell. Neither good nor bad.
Alighieri's Limbo is on the other hand first circle of hell, but it doesn't quite match with the other levels since it's much nicer place than the other circles...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe instead of the really bright, garish colors of the demon limbo, it would have nicer colors, like blue, silver and gold.

788Masri

i imagine a limbo of angels would be a clear opposite of the demon one. so rather than being tinted red its all blue ish. the city is wide and orderly and destruction is kept to a minimal

i can see dante fighting angels if they threaten humanities safety ie see human death as a small price to pay to kill demons

Jane Sweetbee

I think Angel in DmC refers to a higher-ranked demon (fallen angels) or means human world (because it represents the light).

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think Angel in DmC refers to a higher-ranked demon (fallen angels) or means human world (because it represents the light).[/quote

Than that would mean Dante is the product of two demons instead of a angel & demon. So although that's a good theory it doesn't work with DmC's story.

rocketvergil

What if vergil has an angel trigger in that realm. It would be great if they showed that Dante's powers are more demonic and vergil's(if included) are angelic.

Jane Sweetbee

I don't think it doesn't work.
So far, there is nothing about angels released. NT only says Dante has demon blood, but never say he has angel blood.

rocketvergil

But they did hint it with the angel and demon weapons and I cant remember where but Ive got this t feeling that I read something about him being a demon, angel hybrid

Nelo_Vergil

But they did hint it with the angel and demon weapons and I cant remember where but Ive got this t feeling that I read something about him being a demon, angel hybrid

its in dantes background story. im pretty sure you can find it here too but it basically says he's a demon and angel.

788Masri

it is true that here Dante is an angel/demon hybrid. buut @jane i think maybe youre right. but rather than being just higher demons maybe theyre a different faction. that evolved sepertely from the demons. they are still demons but angels would posses different abilities and appearances. i hope so cause then limbo city could be the battle ground for a civil war between the two to conquer limbo

Top Bottom