• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Zombie apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
I would bring my MP3, get on my double-hulled battleship, and just blast the Hell out of all of them while listening to Creeping Death by Metallica until I run out of ammo. Then I'd just take my escape submarine and live out my days with my computer and my MP3 listening to music.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I would team up with a few of the Resident Evil superstars and kick some ass. (The zombie slayers from the games incase you're wondering.)

Realistically, I don't know what id do. XD

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
first of all barricade my house find my friends let them stay at my house use my friends van to find the nearest gunshop get the guns find food and supplys spend a night at my house leave in the morning armed everyone in the 2 vans my freinds own all kitted out with supplies and guns set off across the country to scarborough find a little island build houses go into mainland once in a while to get supplies and well live.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The irony, a topic about zombies and it's just been brought back from the dead.

Don't bump old threads, if you want to discuss this, by all means, feel free to create a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom