• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your worst fears

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
VB's phobia thread inspired this one.
Plus I need some help with my novel and I'm running out of resources ^_^

What are you most afraid of?
This can be a nightmare, or a worst case scenario, it can be a legit fear or an irrational one, whatever scares you most, share please?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm glad i inspired you.

I hate it so i'll just say it, THE END OF THE WORLD...armageddon whatever you call it... its my biggest fear (that and nuclear war.)

I've said it, don't expect to see me in this thread again.

EDIT~ Just posting that makes me sweat (and almost lose control of my bowels)... its just something i don't like to think about.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Drowning, being underwater with no way out must give you such a horrible sense of morbid helplessness. Where you just have to float there and wait for the point where your not able to hold your breath anymore.

Oh and having a heart attack or a blood clot hitting your heart. There is this little pump working away with every breath you take and if something were to stop it for whatever reason...goodnight sweetheart. Thats partly the reason I don't play games half as much anymore, my patience and tollerence for stupid glitches and being screwed over have bottomed out and the slightest thing sends me into a blind fury now. It's just not worth it.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Being absolutely powerless as someone you care about is tortured/killed. I have had so many nightmares about this that it's not even funny. :(

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Child birth, pregnancy in general. I don't know WHY it scares me so much, but it does. Just the idea that I'm responsible for another life and that life is living inside of me... It just scares me...like, a LOT. =/

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Ha! As I starting reading this I thought Master Vergil's worst fear was VB's phobia thread! lol I'm so stupid! I shouldn't come on here this early, I should wake up first!
As for my worst fears I'm not typing them out because I'm scared doing so will make them come true!
*runs and hides behind Dante*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Devon K. Ryley;301836 said:
Child birth, pregnancy in general. I don't know WHY it scares me so much, but it does. Just the idea that I'm responsible for another life and that life is living inside of me... It just scares me...like, a LOT. =/

This is probably my greatest fear as well. It's not just the idea that once it happens it can't be reversed, but that you are completely out of control of your own body when it happens, something I feel quite strongly about. My mother said she felt this way also and that at times it simply terrified her. I think it's also frightening in the sense that if it goes wrong, it can go badly wrong... so it's not irrational to be afraid of it.

I have other issues that are related to it, and to me personally it represents the end of my freedom and some of my own identity. So it simply can't happen, ever. When it comes to myself I'm a control freak and I have to have control of my own life and decisions. I feel encumbered and restricted just being in a relationship (it's not a bad relationship, it's just my extreme solitary nature clashing with it), and that is something I can walk away from. Kids you can't.

The other fear I have is that all my past will be dragged up - or I will end up back in a place that reminds me of it - and I'll be made to think about it again. I've spent a lot of time moving as far away as I can (literally) and mentally from my childhood, and now I am almost a completely different person. For that to come back on me would be awful and completely destructive. It's one reason I'm afraid to get back in contact with my estranged father and his family. He respresents a lot of that, and he will bring it all back - not to mention I don't really like him, and they are all so emotionally manipulative people. All he will remember is what I used to be, and I don't think I could stand it. We have talked briefly over email and the first thing he did was to dredge up some awful memories even though I warned him against it. It's really why I don't want to lay eyes on him again, or go back to my home town, or any of that stuff. There are a lot of terrible memories.

Edit: And losing my sight or ability to use my hands to make things.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Anything in the family of ants that are traditionally and scientifically called bees. Hornets aren't a fear. They are a life eating phobia. Wasps are demons. They all deserve to burn. I wish I could watch one burn.

I also have an immense fear of mistakes, yet 90% of my mistakes are daily. Isn't this nice? Let's pretend it's perfect so you don't scare me. My worst fear has to be towards anxiety attacks. I have them often, and after two or one years of it, you kinda fear them. Now I'm triggering one. Thanks.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
The mention of ants reminded me that my friend hates ants and she had a dream that her headboard on her bed wasn't a normal headboard, but an ant farm with ants everywhere! She was really freaked out and we all thought it was funny. An ant farm headboard on her bed would be her worst fear! lol

Also sorry for the random post I was just thinking about it and thought I'd share!

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Ebony;301875 said:
The mention of ants reminded me that my friend hates ants and she had a dream that her headboard on her bed wasn't a normal headboard, but an ant farm with ants everywhere! She was really freaked out and we all thought it was funny. An ant farm headboard on her bed would be her worst fear! lol

Also sorry for the random post I was just thinking about it and thought I'd share!

I like ants just fine. Even will watch them for 20 minutes if I see them working. I like to see if they'll pick up things I drop for them. Normally stuff like pieces of plants.

Now fire ants... Those scare me a bit. I had them biting me when I was just hanging out with a cat during a family gathering. It sucked. The cat was awesome.

I'm highly afraid of anything in the same genus and sub genus as spiders. If it has over six legs, I'm running.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Klawed Flaw;301878 said:
I like ants just fine. Even will watch them for 20 minutes if I see them working. I like to see if they'll pick up things I drop for them. Normally stuff like pieces of plants.

Now fire ants... Those scare me a bit. I had them biting me when I was just hanging out with a cat during a family gathering. It sucked. The cat was awesome.

I'm highly afraid of anything in the same genus and sub genus as spiders. If it has over six legs, I'm running.

I can basically say I hate all insects. My friends say one of these days I'm gonna get myself killed by running onto the road if I see a bee or a wasp heading my way, lol. However I've never really minded ants, my boyfriend had an ant farm when I first started going out with him and I didn't mind it, (I even named them all! :D) - dunno why, I usually hate anything creepy crawly.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Getting old is just a fear but the things that really terrifies me are zombies...I know it sounds stupid!!
Whenever I watch a zombie movie where we see that the virus has spread and there are only few survivors into this scary world makes me freak out...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Oh yeah. Getting old. That is another one of mine. Luckily I still look like a teenager! >_>

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^i still get asked for ID when buying 18 rated games
Dying is another one. And my mum dying. I couldn't really live without her... she's a rock to me (whe she isn't taking the p***)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im also having the fear that loved ones from me are dying. Well my grandmother on end of January died and i have got long to recover from shock.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Losing my significant other in a brutal, bloody fashion...

Barring that, never seeing my dreams become reality.

Top Bottom