• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your views on myspace

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
hey guys i need some help you see my teacher lets me get on here at school but she want let me in myspace i was thinkin and maybe if she seen yous point of view se my let me on plz guys help me out.

Dark Drakan

Admin
So what are you asking for our opinions on exactly? If we like Myspace or if we think your teacher should let you use it?

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
:dry: thankz alot dk am gonna skip that when she looks
am asking do u think its safe anuff for me to go on at school they say its not but they cleaned it up a lot since last year
i mean she dosent trust me am not a pervert i just wanna chek my freakin mail:dry: but old nagy techers thinks am doing something perverted like my friend.am not like that i am incent:( i just wanna chek my mail.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Sephiroth;41944 said:
:dry: thankz alot dk am gonna skip that when she looks
am asking do u think its safe anuff for me to go on at school they say its not but they cleaned it up a lot since last year
i mean she dosent trust me am not a pervert i just wanna chek my freakin mail:dry: but old nagy techers thinks am doing something perverted like my friend.am not like that i am incent:( i just wanna chek my mail.

If its not a blocked site on the schools network then they cant refuse really.

The dark knight

Dude..you hit on 5 girls in one damn day there.And you say you're not a pervert....:| And your mail can wait till you get home.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
wtf no i didnt were do u ge ur info its wrong she told me she was 15 she didnt have a pic and i dont talk to her any more
becase of her age and i didnt hit on her.

Dark Drakan

Admin
If you want to continue this talk keep it to PM's people. Or keep the comments polite... your choice.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Ok, so is your only email from myspace? IF not surely you can use a webmail service that accesses your email remotely for you? Or just don't bother with Myspace and get yourself like, I dunno, a hotmail account or something...

Top Bottom