• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your top 5 cool looking kamen rider

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
or top whatever since there are so many of them,

1. Kabuto
2617051-kabuto-4-l.jpg

coming from the last series of kamen rider i could enjoy, this is also my ultimate cool looking kamen rider.. and it's a complete like, i like the kamen rider, the actor hiro mizushima and the tendo character with his obachan

2. the bee
18_kamen_rider_kabuto-3_the_bee.jpg

there's something about bright color paired with black, and i think i'm fond of yellow and black paired.. and i really love the shape of the helm that goes sharp in the back

3. 555
4304080782_17de4fcfed.jpg

never really got whole to this series, it played morning on weekend, and i'm having a hard time waking up in the morning.. and i mostly watched the movie version.. i really like the attitude and stance of this kamen rider with his hand twitching..

4. the first - movie -
kamen-rider-1-and-2_00046059.jpg

both of them, since they're basically have the same basic design, realistic design, it's a thing today

5. rx robo
Robo_rider.jpg

ah, my childhood love, and again a yellow and black.. i could lean more to rx bio for probably having one of the all time coolest helm, but overall goes to robo, specially for the title prince of sadness, i have a thing for sad ending too..

wanna put shadow moon to this list, but he is probably everyone's fave so there's no surprise there..

absolitude

I don't know anything about Kamen rider but i like your top two pictures.
The bee looks the coolest.

yeah, judging from the sentai/tokusatsu thread there are only few who're into kamen rider..

both bee and kabuto are from the same title btw, kamen rider kabuto, and yeah, it looks really cool.. you might wanna give the series a try, it doesn't take itself seriously but still kind of mature story wise, and pretty funny and silly..

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
For some reason I can't edit all five of them into one post so here's the other two.

4) Kiva.
latest

5) G3-X
033286.jpg

absolitude

Skull was from Kamen Rider W. He was the mentor to Shotaro. He was such a badass.
yeah, i would've probably know kamen rider skull, but i just can't get past the lead actors in W, i think i need to try it again..

oh, and i've seen your post on amazon's henshin, really cool, both the entrance and the actor, plus the black jacket he's wearing is exactly what i gave my mundus related character fiction..

OH Wow there's a ton of them.
There's series of Kamen rider video games coming from the PSOne.

lol, yeah, i bet a friend of mine has all of em, he's a fan and always excited for a new game.. wait, i just watched the video, didn't know there's a dinasty warrior type one, lol, so many of em in there can't see which is which..

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Wait so how come Kamen Riders don't appear on western television like the PowerRangers ?
Well the creator saw Saban's adaptation "Masked Rider" and said that he'd never let the West touch his creation ever again. About twenty years later (and after the creators death) they finally convinced Toei to let them have another go.

Unfortunately Dragon Knight did badly in the US in terms of ratings so we're unlikely to get another show. Ironically it was super popular in Japan and even got a Japanese Dub.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
what do you mean it was popular in japan and getting japanese dub? wasn't it ryuki to begin with? just how was that even possible?
I kid you not, Dragon Knight actually got a Japanese dub featuring a lot of actors from Ryuki playing their counterparts.

Here's a trailer for the Japanese dub.

They even got to make their own version of the Opening Credits.

absolitude

KR Ryuki or even thats once been showed in west as KR Dragon Knight

oh, thx, i think i need to rewatch some series

EDIT :

I kid you not, Dragon Knight actually got a Japanese dub featuring a lot of actors from Ryuki playing their counterparts.

Here's a trailer for the Japanese dub.

They even got to make their own version of the Opening Credits.

that is one of the weirdest situation i've ever know of that it don't make any sense.. in another news, ryuki was very popular here among the tokusatsu fans, and reading the comments i just find out that it isn't popular in japan.. wow

absolitude

When i have free time well im watchhing them on Net all these KR series, now goed up and watching KR Kabuto ep 1.

i hope you enjoy kabuto, i really did, tho i kinda think kabuto kinda loose focus midway and went silly in a funny way, but still very enjoying

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
i hope you enjoy kabuto, i really did, tho i kinda think kabuto kinda loose focus midway and went silly in a funny way, but still very enjoying

true enjoying the show, even slightly OP theme of it too, beside in most KR games i played kabuto been secondary KR i used beside KR Decade.

Top Bottom