• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your take on classic characters or new characters in DmC

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I'd like to seem them all back too. Kat was a good character as far as females in DMC go.
Phineas was pretty mysterious and I think there's a lot of potential for that character to explain backstory considering he knew Sparda and knew about the other nephilim.
That and Dante unlocking his full potential with Devil Trigger. Phineas seemed to know about all that by how a bit of Dante's hair changed color. Maybe it's a trade Nephilim's have or his dad?

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
I'd like to seem them all back too. Kat was a good character as far as females in DMC go.
Phineas was pretty mysterious and I think there's a lot of potential for that character to explain backstory considering he knew Sparda and knew about the other nephilim.

I wished there was more to Phineas than we know. NT better explain his origins...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I wished there was more to Phineas than we know. NT better explain his origins...
All we know is that Phineas says he's a scholar, inventor and prophet...and a political prisoner of Mundus. Going back to the phrophet thing...maybe it was Phineas who said only Nephilim can kill a demon king? That would be a bit of a twist if Phineas was the one to put that idea in Mundus' head and set off the events that would lead to the game.

Plus, I wonder what he did to get Mundus so angry at him? Phineas knew Sparda...and he doesn't seem to be like the other demons in as much as he seems to be non violent...maybe Mundus was just angry with him because of his association with Sparda? Phineas seems like the kind of character who would be more open to Sparda and Eva being together.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Dante: A Half Fallen (demon/ angel hybrid) who has sworn to protect humanity from the supernatural. He's cocky and sarcastic, but serious when he needs to be, and will help anyone who needs it. Like Vergil, he fears going "darkside" and becoming either a demonic destroyer or an Angel Overlord Also known as: The Red Knight, Swordslinger, The Half-Fallen Hero, and Albino Boy* ( Think his DmC outfit with DMC1 coat and 3's hair. He's 34 so mostly 2's facial structure) Signature weapons: Rebellion, a Claymore infused with Heavenly and Hellish powers. Ebony & Ivory, twin Glock .45 in black and gun-grey.

Vergil: Originally a cold and calculating villian, Vergil comes back to the side of good after spending 10 long years in Hell. Now, he seeks to atone for his crimes. Vergil still retains his detached stoicism for everyone but his son Nero,and even then, not very often. He is also sarcastic, but in a more insulting way. (Batman or the Punisher style snark compared to Dante's Nightwing or Spiderman snark) He fears the return of "Nero Angelo" his evil alter ego. Also known as: The Holy Terror, The Dark Slayer, Blue Reaver (Spikey hair returns! Dresses in a professional sort of way, like black suit over a blue shirt with a blue great coat) Signature Weapons: formerly the katana Yamato, currently the No-dachi Masamune, another Hellish and Holy sword created with Vergil's own power with upgraded versions of Yamato's powers and the ability to absorb supernatural powers to strengthen the wielder.

Mary Arkham/ "Lady": Dante's human partner and a badass biker. Tough, headstrong, but still human, she tries to hold her own against the enemies both in the world and within Dante. Although the two argue a lot ( which usually end with the words "****, Lady! You shot me! Again! ") they are very protective of each other and care for one another. (Ok, Heterochromia stays, and the scar on her nose. Short biker jacket and boots, jeans and a tactical shirt. Her signature gun is now a M16 with a bayonet and grenade launcher. Also has two bikes, A Harley and a Ninja.) AKA: Lethal Lady, Killer Queen, Miss Attitude*) Signature Weapon: Modified M16 codenamed "Kalina Ann"

Trish: An Angelic Assassin cloned from thier best agent, Trish defected to humanity's side after realizing her employers were, to qoute Dante "A big bag of dicks" Now, She works for DMC Investigations as an infiltrator and (much needed) therapist. Trish is confident, mysterious and empathic, but tough enough to handle the strong personas in DMCI. Dante describes her as "the ultimate big sister" AKA: Avenging Angel, Striker, Volt
(Blond hair, long to contrast Lady's pageboy cut. . Only dress her in sexualized outfits IF IT MAKES SENSE IN CONTEXT! Otherwise, business casual.) Signature Weapons: Twin Sig Saurs modeled after Dante's, caled Luce and Umbra

Nero: Vergil's 15 year old half human son, aloof and nonchalant outside of battle, but bloodthirsty and ruthless in battle , a fact that terrifies him. He seems to have inherited Vergil's pride and pragmatism, but is more of a street taught brawler, not hesitating to bite, scratch and kill to win. Although he seems hard edged, Nero's a hero like his family, ready to die for the greater good. AKA: Darkson, the Blue Beast, Little Dark-wing**
(White trenchcoat, blue inside like a color inversed Adam Blade. Scruffy white hair, white MMA shirt, Either blue or black jeans/pants and white sneakers DB Matches color theme) Signature weapons: Crossroads, a zweihander patterned after a grave cross infused with holy light. Black Rose, a demonic Smith and Wesson .500. Yamato, his father's katana, powered by Angelic and Demonic powers

Kyrie: Nero' girlfriend and A Devil Killer in training. Shy, introverted and soft-spoken, Kyrie is nontheless a force to be reckoned with. Saved from the cult of Santus by Nero, Dante and Lady, Kyrie swore to never be a defenseless damsel again. So far, she's kept that vow. AKA: Jinx, Reaper (reddish brown hair in a ponytail, modest yet modern clothing.) Signature weapons: Red Queen, an english longsword with a revvable energizing system. Blue Rose, a magnum .44 with many different ammunition types including cryo, pyro and spreader.

*Dante or Lady exclusive

**Vergil exclusive

Top Bottom