• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your perfect song for Dante.

GF9000000Returns

WHY are you guys bringing the drama back up?

It just settled and the thread was getting back on track.

The OP has asked numerous times not to do this.

I gotta agree with you on that. Besides, you guys have the option to put Raidy-boy on your ignoring list.

Anyways, let's get back on topic.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Ok, I just think the song fits for DmC overall. Especially since you know, it's Tool and everyone knows Tool is awesome.

If I could score a Devil May Cry game, especially with a more contemporary setting, the bands I would pick to help with would be:
-Rise Against
-Nine Inch Nails
-Five Finger Death Punch
-Disturbed
-Tool
-Breaking Benjamin
-System of a Down

Here we go.

Never surrender isn't dubstep. Do your research on music please.

No, it all started when someone decided to say "This is the song Dante sings to his haters."

So now people are devil worshipers because they call others names?

And just to add in before this thread becomes another lovers vs. haters thread like it always does by the SAME. EXACT. people, I prefer this song.

Is it any wonder why I'm scared,
If I was a little younger would I care,

feeling like the walls are growing stronger,
I don't know if this cage can hold me any longer

you never dreamed you'd have to live your life so guarded,
cause they'll find a way to make you feel discarded

I'm not afraid of tomorrow,
I'm only scared of myself,
feels like my insides are on fire, and I'm looking through the eyes of someone else

There is plenty of WUB in never surrender to make kids in an orphanage not want to find a home, and plenty of wub to get change from a $20 note it's there.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Whilst I appreciate that Terrutas and nightrunner have most likely either taken it to PMs or are simply ignoring one another, take it as an example of the sort of thing that will earn a time out if it happens again. Been repeating myself waaaay too often now, guys.

Carry on.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
There is plenty of WUB in never surrender to make kids in an orphanage not want to find a home, and plenty of wub to get change from a $20 note it's there.
Cherry, Combichrist isn't dubste- Ohhh, are you doing what I think you're doing? >_> sneaky Cherry.
And don't worry Angel, we're being good :)
Atleast I am. >:c

Meier

Always thought Ministry would jive with this game. I played Bayonetta on PS3 using this song in particular, but it would absolutely work well in DMC or DmC:

Also (Can imagine this in the upsidedown world stages for sure):

Meier

Skinny Puppy is my other main go to for a game like this:
(Seems to drag on forever...)

(Virility)

(Some ambient moments/boss fights maybe)

Glad the PS3 custom BGM works for this though. I like combi and noisia a lot for this game so I don't use it often, but its fun to make my own remix battles.

Dante doing some ridiculous break dancing would have been awesome too:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Nice "song"
AlsoSayans_f4fe15f8ab17ff32a23bf5e2129c53ef_zps1497e02e.gif

Top Bottom