• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your perfect song for Dante.

Terrutas

BAWWWWW did I hit a soft spot buddy? Kissless virgin huh? Maybe you should play DmC, take some cues from "Donte" who manages to get girls to go back to a trailer.
in this post, you refer to me.

And
which then caused you to report me for being "off-topic," which then led to me the question, "Are you a virgin?" which was clearly a rhetorical one..
And you just did it again. You're quite pathetic, I might add. You know nothing about me, You judge me for liking what you don't. and I really don't care if you believe me or not, But I'm not a virgin.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
in this post, you refer to me.

And
And you just did it again. You're quite pathetic, I might add. You know nothing about me, You judge me for liking what you don't. and I really don't care if you believe me or not, But I'm not a virgin.

Almost as pathetic as hating a reboot of a character for really nothing.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
I swear someone in here just called Combichrist "dubstep"
That's insulting to me..now I'm sad.
Also, everyone, keep it clean. Be nice to each other, inb4 "but he was being mean first. :mad:"
Doesn't matter, be nice, accept my gifs to go along with your songs.
Iimaginethatallthepeoplethataretalkingshit_958b048d69dde260c0ba2d48ec5781c7_zpsf92450be.gif
now let's...let's dance.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Thank you.

I wonder what Kat's song would be (If anyone says "Hero" by Skillet, I will be forced to hurt them)

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
Nope, not at all, say what ever you want about DMC4 Dante, say what ever you want about DMC3 Dante, I don't care.
In the words of Emo May Cry Donte: "What makes you think I'd give a s**t?"

It seems there is someone I want to punch in the face...

Anyways, go back to /v/. That's where you belong. TROLL.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Yes, I am quite curious as to why Wesker really chooses to post here, if not for flame baiting or simply starting arguments. He has recently signed up and the majority of his posts are on this board, concerning DmC specifically, and virtually every one of them negative.

And the Raiden avatar is just the icing on the cake, really.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
It seems there is someone I want to punch in the face...

Anyways, go back to /v/. That's where you belong. TROLL.

Yes, I am quite curious as to why Wesker really chooses to post here, if not for flame baiting or simply starting arguments. He has recently signed up and the majority of his posts are on this board, concerning DmC specifically, and virtually every one of them negative.

And the Raiden avatar is just the icing on the cake, really.

WHY are you guys bringing the drama back up?

It just settled and the thread was getting back on track.

The OP has asked numerous times not to do this.

Top Bottom