• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own DMC Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I was looking for my own thread of making up your own DMC character... but I couldn't find it.... so I thought of making a new one.

Anyways, what DMC character would u guys make up for the next game?

How about a Paladin in future games? Are Paladins evil to half breeds or probably another of Sparda's allies?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Good question, Ronin!

What kind of character would I come up with to be included in Devil May Cry 5... hmm... I'd probably opt to go without introducing any more male heroes into the series for a little while. With Nero still being quite new and only being introduced in Devil May Cry 4 I'd like to learn more about him, and his mysterious connection with Dante and Sparda.

I think a new, playable female lead character would be nice. I wouldn't mind being able to play through Devil May Cry 5 as Trish or Lady either to be honest.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
interesting

any demon slayers any of u like to come up with?

maybe: angels? oni? paladins? shamans/lycans?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
true true.... maybe when theres a DMC6 maybe dante would be married and have two children... a son and daughter?

Imagine... the son of Dante named Adam or Damian, he'd have trouble trusting humans and kill those who are kids that bully and others harassing people. He'd also have a lost love too who she can't be loved because he's demon. The daughter... Eva, she'd be a half angel with demon blood in her and carries Trish's powers and a female angel's too.

What do you think?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well in one of my fics Ronin, I have had Dante have a kid... And, I called him Kain, coz I do like that name... I really like the idea about their daughter Eva having some of Trish's awesome lightning powers :)

It's a pretty funky idea :)

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
y kain?

is their any history of that name? I think Damien is kinda kool or Damon

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
how about evil demon warriors that are like... probably vampires, werewolves, mummies, and other horrifying monsters including those like frankenstein? imagine?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I thought I told u why I chose Kain, Ronin :lol:

I like the name... It sounds badass like...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ No need to apologize dude :)

Thanks... it is badass a bit :lol:

Evil Nero

Don't forget that Dante getting with Trish won't happen!
Trish is a demonic clone of Dante's mother , I don't think he'd like the idea somehow =]

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Bad idea for Dante to marry Trish... I agree. Do u think Dante can marry an angel hunter (an angel that hunts demons)?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
she isn't a clone...Trish just looks like Eva. read chapter 2 of my fanfic it explains how i think he feels about it

Blueman

Trickster
yea...If you've played DMC1, you should know that Mundus created Trish to lure Dante into the trap (which was of course, Mallet Island) But she eventually began to fall for Dante, betraying Mundus, and thus, the Devil May Cry team formed.

koibito

mabey if there was a dmc5 where they had sparda's story, they'd start as him as a kid. then as a new female character mabey have sparda's mom she could be so bad *** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom