• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your opinions on war.

The dark knight

I see it as something we cant avoid. And with every generation comes new killers. I for one think I will one day be a soldier. I cant avoid death. So why run? I figure I will one day fight. I am not afraid of death.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I agree, I do not fear death. Without war there can be no peace and were this is peace there will always be violence.

Humans love power and someone will always want power, for with out it you can gain nothing. Power breeds greed and greed in anyform breeds war of any kind.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i dont fear death either, i fear that i will be severly injured instead, but if i could, i would be in the army, like my dad and uncle were, but i want to do something with maths and IT, so i dont know what im doing, but if i am in th army, then i will be helping in war, and trying to prevent it

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Death? Not fussed. How I die? Different story :lol:

As for war, it will always be here...no one can stop it

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Not afraid to die or to survive.

However I do hate war with a passion. With every war countless innocents are slaughtered through no misdeed of their own.

Devilishly Zane

Instead of war, maybe we should use liberations. Free the innocent before it gets violent, then a war. War without a cause is pointless. War with little or unreasonable cause is stupid, and obviousley war with a great cause in mind is inevitable. If we are going to help people, it will be rough atleat half the time.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am not afraid of dying but it is kinda sad not to eat not to sleep not to listen to music. I mean to feel alive.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
my opinions on war :) well it is always going to be unavoidable, so I care not if i fight or die.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
War and death are inevitable, and as long as at least two people exist, there will always be some form of war.

Devilishly Zane

Wars that make sense and wars that don't are remarkabley similar, what if you are tricked into a senseless war and realise it when everythings been said and done?

Devilishly Zane

If the reward is greater than the risk, I aggree that it is a battle woth fighting. If there is little to no reward, I'm sure we can find a way around the violence.

Top Bottom