• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your opinions on Eminem

Your opinions on Eminem

• Total voters

Lucifer's Ire

.::Otaku::.
He is a rapper. He "sings" rap. Rap isn't music. It is just some DJing with people talking, no, swearing fast. Therefore he sucks. ;)

I listen too to some bands who swear a bit in their songs but these songs express anger, mostly to the system etc. etc... So there's a reason they swear.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i think he's ok...kinda funny..he has talent and is well...i don't know how to put it but is the best person to use to make fun of people....

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
KoRn_Dowwg666;31392 said:
In the UK we listen to Metal mostly. Heavy Metal is very English ;)

we do. but all chavs listen to bluddy rap and disco/club anthem crap.

ps. WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY of topic but even the makers of guitar hero recognise the true origin of rock as england because they made stonehenge the biggest venue on the game!

The dark knight

HIPPIE!LOL and he doesnt suck.You havent even listened to him!

Lucifer's Ire;31859 said:
He is a rapper. He "sings" rap. Rap isn't music. It is just some DJing with people talking, no, swearing fast. Therefore he sucks. ;)

I listen too to some bands who swear a bit in their songs but these songs express anger, mostly to the system etc. etc... So there's a reason they swear.

The dark knight

They are different types of music man!So they dont.Eminem has better rhymes though.Nickelback just says how sad he is someone left him in everysong.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I used to like Eminems earlier stuff but not his newer stuff.

I think Nikcleback and Creed are awsome bands.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Eminems Just Lose It song video. It's really funny. Not as funny as the bloodhound gangs Discovery Channel song video though.

Top Bottom