• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your opinion on rap

What do you think about rap?

• Total voters

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
So? What does that have anything to do with this discussion? :huh:

And by the way, my point of view is only my opinion. Hey, everyone has a say, right? ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm gonna stick those lyrics into spoiler tags just so no one comes on here and is offended by some of the references, if that's ok :)

Albion Knight

DMC n00b
Premium
KoRn_Dowwg666;24362 said:
I am not comparing anything, I am saying that most rap lyrics look towards negative things like crime etc etc. Just look at the 50 song above. Swearing is not a problem, it is the anti-socialness which I do not like.

So you don't like rap because some lyrics from some songs by some rappers have negative things like crime. Hmm on that logic you don't like video games either.

You don't like rap because you don't like it nothing more needs to be said. Personally I used to like eminem before that one song where he glorified violence against women. Loose Yourself(or what ever the title is) is still an awesome song though. But I didn't discount all songs. Like I said I respect that you don't like rap Rap doesn't like you either :lol: :p
Peace :D

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Albion Knight;24511 said:
So you don't like rap because some lyrics from some songs by some rappers have negative things like crime. Hmm on that logic you don't like video games either.

Gaming is something different. It is entertainment. Music is something that means alot to some people and is taken seriously, just like some films are...:)

It is not just rap I do not like, I don't like death metal or emo bands. Theyare again, bad influence in my eyes lol :p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
rap. i absolutely hate it. despise it. loath it. it does not sound good, it's just the same beat all the way through it and it's very repetetive. the lyrics are not clever and are always about the same thing- drugs, cars, money and women, and it's always swearing constantly and unneccessarily. and last but not least rap is the cause of 'the chav', they seem to think that rappers are good role models and are 'massive innit bled'. so i absolutely hate it.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I don't really hate it. Different rappers going on about the same things. It's really kinda old now.

Top Bottom