• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your opinion on plagiarism accusation against vaatividya

dreadnought_dante

And the brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow
http://kotaku.com/plagiarism-accusa..._source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Summary: Aegon of astora accused vaatividya for copying his videos about dark souls lore. speculation videos in the link. and DMCredgrave accused him that vaati got his idea from his article.

i watch vaatividya's videos i enjoy them. one of the best thing about dark souls is lore. they both tried to recreate the scene that doesn't exist in the game. they both tried make the same thing with same resource so i don't think it's obvious the both will look like same. it could be coincidence or copying there's no sure way to tell.

if you check dark souls lore videos now and then. i'm sure you want to say something about it.

here's vaatividya's response:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s281/sh/d8d3bffc-3866-46d5-924c-d3636f59644d/7adb7cc52beb8489

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Everything is inspired by something.

There's paying homage, and then there's blatantly copying.

And then there's changing just enough to make a difference.

The only thing everyone needs to do now is know the contrast between the three. Most however... do not.

Last edited:

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Everything is inspired by something.

There's paying homage, and then there's blatantly copying.

And then there's changing just enough to make a difference.

The only thing everyone needs to do now is know the contrast between the three. Most however... do not.
Just plagiarized your post breh.

Come at me.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Come at me.
tumblr_mjeuumJ7e21r8294ko1_500.gif

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
I think more people should be focusing on Andrzej Sapkowski plagiarizing Michael Moorcock's character Elric to shameless recreate the same character in Geralt for his Witcher novels.

That is plagiarism of the highest kind, and Sapkowski won't even admit it.

Top Bottom