• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Notifacations: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

New DMC Player

When I log in I see I always have a notification message of 1. And its always under the Unread Profile Visitor Messages. Now Ive looked at my visitors messages every time I log in so in theory the notification should go away. But it doesnt I always show 1 is there =/ How to I clear this 1 unread profile message even though Ive already read all of them?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I've had this for a long time now, I've cleared my cache multiple times, yet it does nothing to alter the issue.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tried logging out and in again? Or logging out and using:

Ccleaner

Ive never had this issue so would like to know what fixes it.

I have firefox delete most things everytime i close it.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I personally use CCleaner on a daily basis, as well as clearing my cache and logging out/in, makes no difference.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angelo Credo;114122 said:
I personally use CCleaner on a daily basis, as well as clearing my cache and logging out/in, makes no difference.

Hmmm no idea why it would be saying you had a notification without anything being there. Tried marking everything as read?

New DMC Player

Dark Drakan;114123 said:
Hmmm no idea why it would be saying you had a notification without anything being there. Tried marking everything as read?

Well I played with the options at the bottom. I selected the first ten messages and approved them. I dont know if that was correct thing to do but it did get rid of the 'Your Notifications: 1' message :kiss: Thanks!

Dark Drakan

Admin
New DMC Player;114125 said:
Well I played with the options at the bottom. I selected the first ten messages and approved them. I dont know if that was correct thing to do but it did get rid of the 'Your Notifications: 1' message :kiss: Thanks!

Well thanks for letting me know, just helps narrow things down to help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom