• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your "Nope hide under the covers moment" moment

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
When the pizza delivery guy is at the door. If I ignore him, he'll go away and leave free pizza at my doorstep.
images

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well when I'm starting to feel really creeped out watching the Chinese version of Hollywood horror movies (like Paranormal Activity, The Grudge, Urban Legends, etc etc), I pause the movie for a minute to play the Ghostbusters theme song really really loud. Then I carry on watching.
Oh, I've had a couple of 'nope' moments whenever my therapist comes around. I always think about going for a walk or pretending I'm not home (even though my car is parked outside the house) when she comes around. So far I've been strong enough not to give in to the compulsion. But then it wouldn't matter anyway cos she's always late/gets the time wrong. LULZ

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
My moment was when I was in bed and I start hearing scraping down the hall and when I go check out what it is it all of a sudden it stops and next thing I know the stack of books I had in the hallway fly on to the floor and my door slams shut. so ya that my brush with the super natural.

Top Bottom