• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your "Nope hide under the covers moment" moment

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Ok so today or yesterday depending on when your viewing this thred
i had the creepist the thing ever happen at my house
my house has been on the subject of a haunted house ever since we started to bild on to the house.
Strang things have happened ever since.
And on this moment a blue orb was floating over my house late at night when i went to take the dog out
i noticed it for a spilt second
it then darted into the garge and the light flicked on the as suddenly as it turn on it turned off.
So now i ask the puplic of this fourm
skepictis and belivers what are your "nope moments"?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i say......your screwed im into ghosts and spirits ever since watching ghost adventures on tv it was freaky as and all 3 paranormal activities

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Never met a ghost in real life, personally, but I have a lot of "this has 'nope' written all over it" moments in games, so I'm sure those situations would carry over to real life...

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
i've always been into ghosts but.....i would crap myself if i was haunted by one O_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Seen a door open slightly. Heard a child giggle behind me whilst i was playing on a console at 3am.

Also has some d*ck knocking on the door at 5 to 3 in the morning... so it wasn't a ghost, but it scared the f*** out of me.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
*is now being haunted by beings I never meant to kill*...
Ever heard that voice that you sure didn't come from you, but in a way it did?...
Tis spirits following...

ZeroLove

I might have a succubus or an incubus demon come visit me every night when I sleep and using me for personal pleasure, to feed her/his everlasting lust. Would explain why I am so exhausted in the morning and it would also explain alot of my dreams. I've had a friend of mine to actually look it over and she says she can sense some energies around me and in my room, so she put up some crystal and other stuff to protect me, however, the next day all that stuff was torn down and even when I put them up again, they are torn down when I awake and I feel just the same as every morning. It's been years now, so I guess I'm used to it. I was freaked out about it at first though when I found out I might be haunted by some demon or spirit, but I've learned to live with it.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
a succubus or an incubus huh? that's interesting...how many years? if it were me i'd wet myself o.o

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
I might have a succubus or an incubus demon come visit me every night when I sleep and using me for personal pleasure, to feed her/his everlasting lust. Would explain why I am so exhausted in the morning and it would also explain alot of my dreams. I've had a friend of mine to actually look it over and she says she can sense some energies around me and in my room, so she put up some crystal and other stuff to protect me, however, the next day all that stuff was torn down and even when I put them up again, they are torn down when I awake and I feel just the same as every morning. It's been years now, so I guess I'm used to it. I was freaked out about it at first though when I found out I might be haunted by some demon or spirit, but I've learned to live with it.
Now das ist creepish

Top Bottom