• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your flagship series?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
What's your Flagship series?

A.K.A.

The one you like the most?

The one you've put the most time into?

The one you bought a console for?

The one that you've played everygame?

The one that you still enjoy through all it's ups and downs.

Mine would have to be Resident Evil.

I love, and will always love anything related to the franchise.

Now it is your turn.

Keaton

Premium
^I actually bought my X360 for Devil May Cry 4, I had no inclination to get onbe until I saw DMC4 on the shelves ;)

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;167293 said:
^I actually bought my X360 for Devil May Cry 4, I had no inclination to get onbe until I saw DMC4 on the shelves ;)

This.

Although the BIG series for me has to be Command & Conquer, it's what originally got me into gaming, I remember spending ages when I was little playing the very first one, I was like...4 at the time, yes, I was playing C&C at the age of 4, good days there, makes me want to go back sometimes. :lol:

Sparda™

Resident Evil.

I remember playing back in 1999 Resident Evil 3 on the PC. God, that was scary back then. :lol:

Koemi

half-breed
waaayyy back when Sonic's still a big hit - yah I bought a 32-bit sega and dreamcast for the series (also Ecco the dolphin)
with PS2, it's FF series and KH I and II
with PS3, so far it's DMC series and RE 5

aka958

Don't trust people
well for me it is hard to play all in the series and im actually saving for a console for one of the games on it.

Final Fantasy is just epic :D . it is hard to even get one of the old ones. i got FFVI (FFIII in US) but that took me some time. i've played through FFVIII, FFX, FFX-2, FFVI and i've seen the story in FFVII. :D that is the series i shine on. i listen to music from the black mages and FFVIII ost very very much...

Top Bottom